New Balance Running Shoes

New Balance Running Shoes Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 67 in Runners

August 17, 2016

The only workout shoes I will wear are New Balance. I work out every day so I need good shoes for Zuma, and dance exercises. I never have had sore feet or feet problems with these shoes. They come in a variety of colours and styles.

January 30, 2016

Most comfortable runners. Nice colors but could be more fashionable. Breathable, great for walking in everyday.

September 23, 2015

Confortable fantom fit
Great for the gym
Good support
Good price at Winner's

September 22, 2015

THESE SHOES HAVE SOOOOO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM FOR YOUR SHOE WEATHER YOU NEED THESE SHOES FOR RUNNING OR WORK OR JUST FOR EVERYDAY USE YOU HAVE THOSE OPTIONS. FOR RUUNNING THEY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT SHOES FOR WHAT KIND OF RUNNER YOU ARE THE ONLY DOWNER IS THAT THE DESIGN/COLOR MAY NOT BE THE BEST

August 11, 2015

I love my New Balance 980's. Great, light weight neutral runner that go the distance. Comfy and stylish too

July 12, 2015

best show I've gotten! always on my feet and this one makes it tolerable!

February 27, 2015

They are great shoes. They are very comfortable. I would recommend them.

January 16, 2015

i use it since more than 5 years , i choose it the next purchase

October 25, 2014

It suited me very well while jogging and running. It is recommended to all gym participants.

September 11, 2013

The best running shoes I ever worn were New Balance. Great fit. Offered great stability while walking/running and never felt tired wearing them. The price vs quality was excellent. I will buy New Balance shoes the next time I need a new pair.