• Nike LunarGlide 7 Running Shoes
Good

Nike LunarGlide 7 Running Shoes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 70 in Runners

March 27, 2017

I have loved these shoes for the last year and half. They fit my really high arch perfectly, have a higher, padded heel for lower back support, and the shape all in all, helps propel you forward when running or walking which really takes strain away, and helps build and support lower and upper leg muscles. These qualities also help protect against shin splints and after having three knee surgeries my one knee, I have always had a hard time finding a shoe that would help support me enough to do light jogging without my knee bailing out on me.

I have the purple ones and they are so georgeous. However, they are now getting worn down, as I wore them alot on pavement and gravel, and now they have the Lunar Glide 8 out, but I hope they haven't veered to far from the Lunar Glide 7 as I am happy with what I have now !!

The Lunar Glide is a great shoe.

October 03, 2016

The best part about these shoes is the wide toe. I have wide feet and regular running shoes squish my toes and cause awful blisters and nails digging into my other toes etc... these look nice when I look down at them. I like the rounde toe rather than the pointy look. Built more like skate shoes. These are great for walking. I have so many miles on mine and they are still so comfortable, even after a year. I plan on purchasing these again. Also, the lunarlon shoes are built very much the same. The price is really good too, I paid less than 80.00 for mine at the shoe department in the states. Great quality and great for walking jogging. They are the most comfortable running shoes I have ever owned.

April 13, 2016

These Nike LunarGlide running shoes are absolute heaven!
    They are like walking on clouds. I am so impressed.
    I picked these up for work. I am on my feet all day!
    These shoes give me lots of arch and ankle support.
    Super comfortable. My feet don't feel sore at the end of
    the day. They were $179.99 at Sportchek.