NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base

NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 322 in Primer

June 29, 2016

I received this product for free when attending the opening of an NYX store in my city, and it was love at first use! I have tried at least a dozen eye shadow bases, some costing more than double than this one, and this one is by far the best.

June 27, 2016

I dont now why but i havé thugh Time using eyeshadow because it fade away really Easy since i try this product i using much morte eyeshadow now it Help it stay in place Much longer i uselly really like nyx once Again im please

June 27, 2016

I love most NYX products. This one does the trick, but isn't fantastic. It helps nicely with the vibrancy of your shadows but i still find that i get creasing by the end of the day. If you are looking for something at the drugstore, this is definitely it. If you can afford something higher end, you will probably have better results.

June 27, 2016

i really liked that product ! on summer time, my eyeshadows always desapear after 1 hour, this product makes me use eyeshadow in summer time, thing that i thought would be impossible for me ! yayyyy !!! :D

June 22, 2016

This product line is really nice. I never used to like it but I started with this specific product and I kept going back for more. This product keeps your eyeshadow on all day and keeps it where it belongs. You will not have any creasing with this product.

June 20, 2016

I am totally in love with this brand lately. Every product they do is good and this one actually surprised me in a nice way. Excellent value for money and great quality. I will totally recommend this. It feels like high end brands.

June 17, 2016

So i am a huge nyx fan so im not surprised i loved this product. It compares to the top brands expensive ulternatives at a fraction of the price i also picked up the brow primer amd let me say i cannot live with out it!!

June 14, 2016

This is my go to mascara! Gives full length with no annoying clumps. A girls must have! Nyx products are fantastic and are reasonably priced for everyone!

June 12, 2016

YAAAASSSS!!!!! I found my new go to product !!! I used to use urban decay primer and this works just as well as that one for a fraction of the cost!! So amazing!!!

March 15, 2016

DUPE ALERT!!! I'm usually all about the Urban Decay eye shadow primer, well I have found a new love with primers. No need to spend $30, this $10 primer is awesome! No creases, and shows how much pigment is really in your eye shadow. Highly recommend.