NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 04, 2016

I only recently started filling my brows in, and decided a pencil would be my best bet since I'm a newbie. This product seemed fairly unintimidating. It comes in a good variety of shades to choose from, making it pretty easy to find a colour match.

This is a great option because it has a spoolie on one end and a super small automated pencil on the other. The small tip makes it easy to make fine, hair-like strokes. Because you can build the colour from soft to bold, it's a very goof-proof way to fill in sparse areas. It looks very natural.

The texture is quite waxy, so it stays on longer than a creamier product. It won't prevent your eyebrows from moving around, so if your brows tend to do that, I'd recommend a gel mascara on top.

September 04, 2016

I've been using this brow liner for a few months now and I'm really in love with it. It's fine tip allows for hair-like strokes and it does a great job at filling in my brows. Since the tip is thin I can control how much I put on so whether I want a natural looking brow or one that is super bold I can achieve both looks with this product. I love the spooly on the other end to help brush my brows in place. If you're looking for a brow product that works well and is inexpensive I highly recommend this!

August 09, 2016

I love this eyebrow pencil. It did take me a few tries to get the hang of it but after I got it, I fell in love. The tip of the pencil is so thin which makes it so easy to get a natural brow.

July 25, 2016

I have been using this pencil in the colour "espresso" for over two months (maybe closer to three) after a girlfriend mentioned it. The price is great for a drug store product that almost feels high end quality wise and especially in comparison to high end prices. I got mine at Shopper's Drug Mart (Canada) and sometimes they have sales. It could be cheaper at the NYX store (or online?) but it could also be more expensive; I don't know. My only complaint about the packaging is the same as everybody else - The spoolie end and the pencil end should be equal in length or have different colour caps, but I've only smushed the pencil once so far, ha. I love how strong the spoolie is though it could be too rough for some people, it's so great for blending the product. The pencil is strong/durable as well. The pigment is perfect; buildable rather than harsh. A light touch will provide less and a heavier touch will provide more. Now I've never used Anastasia's Brow Wiz but even I can see they are comparable just based on research. And I used Anastasia's Brow Pomade in Dark Brown with Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo in Ebony daily for years before I discovered this pencil. The colour match is exact and I haven't touched my Anastasia products since! I think from now on, I'll only use Anastasia's Brow Pomade when I want an intense and super defined brow. This NYX pencil is just SO much easier, SO much faster, and way more natural looking for daily wear. The staying power is EXCELLENT and it stays fairly matte (oily skin gang). I hope I covered everything, I highly recommend this pencil. I decided from the beginning that I will purchase backups when my budget allows, and that's something I very rarely do!

July 11, 2016

J'adore ce crayon à sourcils ! il est juste parfait ,L’utilisation est très facile et agréable. La mine étant très fine. le produit est ni trop sec ni trop gras . Je l'aime autans que mon '' Brow wiz '' D'Anastasia (( $$$ )) et je croit que je vais continuer à racheter le Micro Brow dès que mon Brow Wiz sera terminé !!

July 05, 2016

I love this product. You can definitely compare this product with the ABH brow pencil but with a fraction of the price...The fact that it is very thin makes it very easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product!!

July 04, 2016

My fellow blondies, this is the GREATEST eyebrow pencil of all time(taupe shade) and I will fight anyone who disagrees! I am serious when I say that it is better than Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products for anyone with blonde hair.I have tried dozens of eyebrow pencils and the problem that I kept running into is that all the “taupe” and “blonde” shades were very red tinged and never matched my hair AT ALL! Clinique was the best I could find, and is still pretty good, but then I discovered NYX in taupe and bonus its $6 cheaper than my former fave and an even better color match! I will never use another brow pencil.

June 07, 2016

This brow pencil is amazing. I like just having a natural eyebrow for everyday. It takes me just a few seconds to just go through my brows with it and it makes all the difference! i love this product

March 31, 2016

Yet again, NYX does NOT disappoint! I love their brow pencil mainly because it glides on so effortlessly, and it is VERY pigmented. It also looks very natural, if you choose to fill in sparse areas or the entire brow with it. I like to use the micro brow pencil with NYX's brow gel to keep the eyebrow hairs in place. It is also very similar to the popular Anastasia Beverly Hills' eyebrow definer, at a much more affordable price.

March 20, 2016

I love this brow pencil. It has a very small tip which is great for precise lines and filling in the brows. It has amazing wear time and doesn't budge despite my oily skin. I've gotten so many compliments on my brows ever since I switched to this product.