Good

Oikos greek yogurt lime Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 245 in Yogurt

December 02, 2016

Delicious! Healthy start to the day! I eat it as breakfast, a snack or a nice treat :).. I find this particular flavor is not as thick as typical Greek yogurt so it mixes perfectly with a crunchy topping!

September 14, 2016

I'm a lime lover so when I caught a glimpse of oil is Greek yogurt in lime I was intrigued!! I love the smooth consistency and the flavour was amazing! It may just replace my go to Oikos coconut!!

September 08, 2016

This is my favourite yogurt. It has a slightly tangy taste, which I find delicious. It makes a great dessert, snack or for breakfast with toast. The texture is creamy and smooth. It doesn't leave an aftertaste in your mouth, which I found other yogurts did.

May 13, 2016

This is by far my favourite flavour. I love everything line. My whole family enjoys this brand of yogurt and we always fight for the last one. Keep making yummy yogurts.

May 10, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of all the Oikos yogurt products and Oikos is my favourite yogurt amongst all yogurts. It's rich and creamy and VERY satisfying!!

March 07, 2016

pour une yogourt santé qui est tellement bon quil remplacerait un dessert je vous le conseille tres bon gout bonne texture je vous conseiller aussi les autres saveurs qui sont aussi bonne chocolat framboise et tarte au citron

January 13, 2016

I live greek yogurt. I am also a key lime pie lover. A greek yogurt that tadte like a key lime without the cslories? Yes please!