Oil of Olay Beauty Bars Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

November 06, 2016

I love these soap bars, or as they are named "beauty bars". The one I love is the Cocoa Butter. It makes my skin extremely soft considering it is a bar soap. It smells so inviting, creamy, warm, and comforting. I have the extra bars in their box inside my bathroom vanity and when you walk into the bathroom, that is all you smell. Its so nice. Hey, they work as an air freshener too!! lol

The lather is bubbly and creamy instantly. I also rub the bar onto my shower pouffe and it is just as nice as when you use the Olay shower gel with the pouffe. My skin rinses clean and doesn't get dry and itchy after I dress when my skin is dry. The bars last a long time and they don't turn to mush in the shower, even though I do try to not let it sit directly in line of the shower. As well, my skin can be allergenic and I have no problem withe this product both on face and body.

I totally recommend these Beauty Bars by Olay.

September 29, 2016

I use the shea butter beauty bar, and have been using it for years. It lathers up nicely, and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has a very light scent. It's gentle enough to use on your face.

September 26, 2016

This is my go to beauty bar. I love how creamy and moisturizing it is. I use it with every shower and it feels luxurious and like a mini spa escape. I love that the brand has come out with different varieties such as the White Strawberry bar (My Fav). A decent price for good quality!

April 22, 2016

This is my favourite and the only beauty bar I use. Leaves my skin nice and clean without drying it out and it smells great. I never use anything else.

March 08, 2016

This beauty bar is so awesome.....makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is not so over powering like some other beauty bars out there.......the price is always awesome

March 04, 2016

This is my household's favourite. We buy the Olay Beauty Bars with Shea Butter. The scent is nice without being too strong and leaves our skin clean and fresh without drying it out. It has become a staple in our house

February 23, 2016

I love the beauty bar for washing my face. I have very sensitive skin hard to find anything I can use on my face. was impressed that it did not dry my skin out or cause any breakouts.

0.5/5

December 17, 2015

I was not a fan of this soap,my skin became so dry and tight, it was horrible, not a good soap in my opinion

August 01, 2015

A good product that does not dry my sensitive skin! Like it & I will buy it again.

June 09, 2015

My favourite beauty bars of all time. These are one of the few items that do not dry out my sensitive skin. They smell fantastic and I find that they leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I recommend that you try them at least once. You will not be disappointed!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml