Oil of Olay Beauty Bars Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 21, 2017

It left my skin very dry and I also broke out in pimples all over my face, back and thighs. My face hurt for days. Not sure why it happened but I think it was all the perfume in the bars. I enjoyed the smell but I can't risk breaking out like that again.

January 21, 2017

Love the different scents! Have you used for years! Now my daughter has started using them, and she loves them! Cost effective, affordable and easy to find!

January 16, 2017

Love the feeling of the extra thick moisturizing foam I get from using an Oil of Olay beauty bar! Works fantastic as a shaving cream or gel substitute. I take mine camping and use it everywhere with no worries of a leaking bottle. Leaves skin feeling soft moisturized.

November 06, 2016

I love these soap bars, or as they are named "beauty bars". The one I love is the Cocoa Butter. It makes my skin extremely soft considering it is a bar soap. It smells so inviting, creamy, warm, and comforting. I have the extra bars in their box inside my bathroom vanity and when you walk into the bathroom, that is all you smell. Its so nice. Hey, they work as an air freshener too!! lol

The lather is bubbly and creamy instantly. I also rub the bar onto my shower pouffe and it is just as nice as when you use the Olay shower gel with the pouffe. My skin rinses clean and doesn't get dry and itchy after I dress when my skin is dry. The bars last a long time and they don't turn to mush in the shower, even though I do try to not let it sit directly in line of the shower. As well, my skin can be allergenic and I have no problem withe this product both on face and body.

I totally recommend these Beauty Bars by Olay.

September 29, 2016

I use the shea butter beauty bar, and have been using it for years. It lathers up nicely, and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has a very light scent. It's gentle enough to use on your face.

September 26, 2016

This is my go to beauty bar. I love how creamy and moisturizing it is. I use it with every shower and it feels luxurious and like a mini spa escape. I love that the brand has come out with different varieties such as the White Strawberry bar (My Fav). A decent price for good quality!

April 22, 2016

This is my favourite and the only beauty bar I use. Leaves my skin nice and clean without drying it out and it smells great. I never use anything else.

March 08, 2016

This beauty bar is so awesome.....makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is not so over powering like some other beauty bars out there.......the price is always awesome

March 04, 2016

This is my household's favourite. We buy the Olay Beauty Bars with Shea Butter. The scent is nice without being too strong and leaves our skin clean and fresh without drying it out. It has become a staple in our house

February 23, 2016

I love the beauty bar for washing my face. I have very sensitive skin hard to find anything I can use on my face. was impressed that it did not dry my skin out or cause any breakouts.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical