O'Keeffe's working feet
Good

O'Keeffe's working feet Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 164 in Foot Care

February 07, 2016

O'Keeffe's does wonders i had dry and cracked feet and wow within a week it has heeled it completely.

January 27, 2016

I have extremely dry cracked feet so bad the cracks went down deep into the feet and bled and got sores. It even hurts to walk when they are at their worst. I have spent numerous dollars trying to find something to work even spent alot of money on pedicure products and filers. I have even used a dremeil tool!!!! My feet are just like my father's and in the past 5 years had to get several amputations until he lost his foot. I have been so scared that I will turn out like him. I seen this cream at canadian tire and figured why not. Omg!!!! I felt the working effects after 24 hours it now has been 48 hours and my feet are half smooth already. Unbelievable! Amazing! Wonderful! Miracle! I can not say enough amazing things about this product. It will be in my life Forever!!! I can now wear sandals without the embarrassment of my ugly dry cracked feet. Thank you so much O'Keeffe's you saved my feet!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products