Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 11, 2017

At 47, acne isn't an issue and it is so nice to use a multi-faceted moisturizer that WORKS! The scent is minimal, it absorbs quickly, and the dispenser ensures you get every ounce of goodness from the container (without any airborne contamination, thank you!). Love it!

January 06, 2017

The only facial mosturizer that has never caused me any irritation. I will most likely use this product for the rest of my life. I highly recommend to all skin types.

December 30, 2016

i have been using this for like 3 years now and i tell this has become like a must in my bag.am so in love with this that i ended up gifting it to my entire family and they have liked it too.it gives such a smooth texture to ur skin and the best part of it is its non greasy.

December 29, 2016

Olay 7 in one total effects moisturizer helps skin tone even out and lessons the look and feel of wrinkles. You can use as much as you like without a heavy film on skin.

December 23, 2016

I decided to try this because I had seen a coupon in the newspaper! I am so glad I did it's now my new favorite! It leaves a fresh clean scent as well as a soft to the touch feel!

August 22, 2016

i got this product #GOTITFREE for testing purposes from Olay via bzzagent.com i love how this product makes my skin feel, i like that it has sunscreen to protects my face from the damaging effects from the sun. i like that it dosen't leave my face feeling and looking greasy. i like that it has made my skin look more youthful. i recommend this product to any women looking for something to help keep them look youthful

July 15, 2016

Love it. Need I say more. It's affordable. Doesn't make my skin feel greedy. Always love this product. So do my sisters. We've been using these products for over 20 yrs

June 08, 2016

For the price, moisturizers don't get much better then this. It is light weight enough to wear under makeup but still does a great job as a night cream. I love the packaging.

June 07, 2016

Really impressed with this product. Good for day wear under makeup. My face isn't sensitive but my face tingles so would suggest those with sensitive skin to test it before using.

May 17, 2016

Fantastic moisturizer. I use it every morning and night. First thing in the morning after I wash my face and every night after I wash. Keeps my skin looking vibrant, smooth and fresh.