Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #684 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Beta hydroxy complex with gentle microbeads. Reveals fresher, radiant skin. Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up. Renews and reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging. Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

July 08, 2015

I try several cleansers and I seem to always go back to this one. It is my go to cleanser! Leaves my oh so sensitive skin feeling clean, but not squeaky dry clean, and not oily. I have repurchased this product at least 7x.

March 13, 2015

Makes my skin look and feel fresher and younger

June 18, 2014

Love this product! One of the few cleansers I can use with my sensitive skin. Leaves face feeling clean and non greasy after washing. Love that is doesn't dry out my skin!

July 19, 2013

I love the gentle daily scrub this product gives me. I very much enjoy the scent and how I end up with soft clean skin after using this. It didn't make me look like i was 12 years old again... but I don't want to look 12! My skin did come out more radiant and a little bit younger looking.

January 21, 2013

its not too thick . it feels my face so nice and clean .

September 07, 2012

I have been looking for a cleanser that will make my face feel soft and look clear. I tried so many other ones that did not work and irritated my skin. But this one is great. It makes your face look and feel very clean and you cant really tell that you have lines on your face.

May 02, 2011

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants clean, healthy, baby soft face. Ive been using this for several months and have seen major difference in my skins apperance.

January 25, 2011

this product is awesome I love the way it makes my skin feel after using the product . It is very effective in giving your skin a great soft feeling and promotes younger looking skin I would reccomend this product to anyone.

May 18, 2010

I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm always wary about trying to face washes. I used to use Cetaphil, but wanted to try something that would feel a bit more clean. I tried this about a year ago, and I haven't gone back. It very creamy, with small beads to lightly exfoliate. It's very gentle. And the best part is, I don't break out. So clean not breaking out= I love you Olay.