Olay Oil of Olay Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 21, 2017

I don't like the smell or feel of it. I wanted some extra moisture at night after being in barn and outside most of the day. Was not what I wanted as the smell was a turn off.

December 10, 2016

I was skeptical about this when I first tried it but now I can't live without it. My skin is smooth and I wake up looking refreshed. Really surprised especially because it is at a lower price point than other creams like these!

August 23, 2016

This cream has such a lovely smell to it. I wake up feeling extremely youthful after applying this cream in the evenings. It is rather heavy, so you do not need to apply much of it during each use. It's also great that this product tends to go on sale quite regularly. I love all Oil of Olay products that I have used to date.

July 02, 2015

I use this cream at night, I love how it feels in the morning but it's not very Sexy going to bed. It makes my face too greasy.

April 29, 2015

maybe if you have oily skin but in the winter this didn't provide nearly enough for my dry skin

April 27, 2015

Great way to moisturize at night if you have normal skin