Olay Quench Plus Touch of Sun Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 287 in Bronzer

July 31, 2015

Cette lotion qui colore la peau peu à peu fonctionne à merveille. Il faut bien exfolier le corps avant de l'appliquer. Elle fait un teint bonne mine sans les effets indésirables du soleil. Le seul bémol est l'odeur qui reste tout au long de la journée et que j'aime plus ou moins.

August 23, 2014

This product goes on great and it's not like other tanning lotions you can see the effects right away, it does not make you orange like some other ones do, I love it.

June 15, 2014

I love this product, been using it for years. Doesn't give you that orange colour of some sunless tanners. I use this product daily.

May 12, 2012

I really liked this product, i got it in light medium and i am white, it was just enough color for me and came up in just one application. It wasnt greasy!Smell wasnt bad. The only complaint i have is that although it didnt rub off on my clothes, it did rub off on my lovely new white underwear !But washed off them easy!I am happy overall though :)