Olay Regenerest Intensive Treatment with Pro Retinol Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 17, 2016

This product is obviously not as good as prescribed Retin-a creams which is why I took a few points off. But for an over the counter Retinol (less potent than Retin-a) product it delivers. I am in my mid 20s but want to prevent fine lines and smooth out a few acne scars from my teen years-- the results appeared within a couple of days. Avoid wearing this in the daytime; the exposure to the sun with the retinol could damage your skin. I prefer using it at night. A little goes a long way.

July 11, 2016

This product softens my skin while hydrating and covering up my fine lines. Its weightless and leaves no greasy feel. Great when you can get it on sale !!!

March 05, 2016

I'm almost 44 years old with only a faint wrinkle on my forehead (I know that won't last) and I believe that daily use of my Neutrogena sunscreen and using this at night has helped ward off the wrinkles. I usually apply the Olay Regenerist Resurfacing Elixir all over. Then I apply the retinol to my forehead, brow area and all around my eyes. On my nose, cheeks, chin and neck I apply Olay Mature Skin lotion. In the morning my skin is so soft. Good affordable retinol products are hard to find and this one is a keeper.