Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 29 in Anti-Aging Serums

May 10, 2016

I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!

November 18, 2015

This serum works great. I was not sure how well it would work but it was very good.

June 09, 2015

This is my go to serum. I prefer to use the unscented version; however, both versions work equally as well. I love the silky feeling it leaves on my skin. It is not heavy and overpowering. Good value.

May 02, 2015

This is one of my favorite items to put on my face before going to bed. I do have a few other creams that I alternate around but Oil of Olay regenerating serum is a must have in my cabinet. The price is great for what you get, much cheaper than other products that don't work as well. It gives a smooth silky feeling.

April 23, 2015

I love this product. It works pretty good - it was my first time trying a serum, but I'm most definitely going to be sticking with using this one. It is a little pricey, but you can often get coupons and get this on sale.

March 17, 2015

I am very fond of all Olay products, but I really like this syrum. It hydrates my skin. My skin just drinks it up...not oily at all. My face feels so soft and supple and I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin in less than a week. I now have the radiant glow I've been hoping for.

March 15, 2015

I like the feel of this serum From Oil Of Olay on my face and neck. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, it quickly penetrates into the skin. it is affordable, but takes a few weeks to notice an improvement.

December 11, 2014

Very good value for money. Works very well. Not a heavy cream it definitely thumbs up.

December 05, 2014

This stuff just made my skin care routine a whole lot better. A few days ago my skin was so dry thanks to the cold weather and now after using this its soft and moisturized. Plus.. It smells great. ( and I'm usually not big on scented skin care products)

December 03, 2014

I just purchased Olay Regenerist a couple of weeks ago..and have been using it religiously twice a day since..I love it..!! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth..I don't know if its my imagination , but my skin looks and feels great..!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas