Good

Oral B Braun electric toothbrush with Bluetooth Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

July 16, 2016

First of all I never wanted to try or use an electric toothbrush I was given this as a gift and I will never go back. I love the app it is very easy to use and I was amazed to discover I brush my teeth too hard. I love that just left the dentist feeling after brushing my teeth each and every time.

January 04, 2016

I received this toothbrush free from Oral B and I am pretty amazed by it. I would've never thought I would be a fan of technology like this. The toothbrush was easy to assemble, to charge, and the app to download onto your phone was pretty easy to learn. The toothbrush has 5 settings, such as whitening and sensitive and daily clean. You can arrange the order of them to your preference. The toothbrush vibrates and flashes every 30 seconds so you know to move on to a different section of teeth. The app can be your guide with a picture of teeth and a timer countdown. It provides you the weather, date and time, news, even shows your own photos as you brush. You can set reminders for things such as changing the toothbrush head. It's absolutely fantastic. And the best part is the amazing clean you get. There is no comparison to a regular toothbrush. I'm never going back to that. I'm definitely an electric toothbrush fan now.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for