Origins clear improvement, active charcoal mask

Origins clear improvement, active charcoal mask Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 523 in Masks

October 04, 2016

Quand je trouve ma peau trop huileuse et avec imperfections, j'applique le masque au charbon sur ma peau. Ma peau est belle et douce et beaucoup moins huileuse.

October 03, 2016

this absorbs so much oil from your face it is unreal. I love the feeling of it on my face, I can feel the health coming back into my skin. When I rinse off, OMG my skin is so soft. I swear it supresses oil for days after use. and less oil means less pimples. It also removes any impurities as well. This is a must have for medicine cabinet

October 03, 2016

I first discovered the Origins active charcoal mask while browsing online on Sephora.com. It already had some good reviews, therefore i had to try it out. I have oily skin, and this product is perfect for my skin type. It gives a matte finish, yet doesn't dry out my skin.

August 20, 2016

One of the best charcoal mask on the market. Great for all skin types and worth the money because you dont need a lot on your face. I recommend it to everyone.

June 29, 2016

This mask is pretty good for my combo skin. It keeps my skin and pores clear by removing the impurities. It also isn't harsh and drying like some other masks can be.

June 24, 2016

This mask is AWESOME! I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. tightens, softens, gets rid of impurities... It's totally worth every penny! Only annoying thing, like with any clay mask, is washing it off, lol.

June 13, 2016

This mask is great it clears up yr face like magic, takes away any grease, cleans it up and it's blemish free.
Of course when you put it on, it can be a surprise!! Because it's black! But worth it.
I sometimes apply it a couple of hours before an event and well with the effort!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products