Orijen Adult Dog Food
Good

Orijen Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 291 in Pet Products

January 05, 2015

I have 2 shih tzus and I bought this after doing a lot of research. When my dogs switched over to this food you noticed a difference in their hair, a lot smoother and softer. They no longer had reddish staining around their eyes and they both actually enjoyed eating it. Before Orijen they only ate if they were hungry. Definitely recommend this food for all our fur-kids

August 13, 2014

After hours of research to find the perfect dog food for my little dog, I went with the Orijen brand. It's Canadian made, and does not contain by-product, preservatives, or fillers (like corn). My dog loves her food, and I've never had any problems getting her to eat it. She's even happy to have it as a treat or reward. It's a bit on the costly side, but the quality makes up for that. It keeps my dog healthy, and her coat shiny.

The only downside that I've found is that the food itself is pretty stinky, even for dog food. So make sure you tightly close up the bag or container you're storing it in.

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Diy Masks

Lululemon or Sportchek?

favourite online stores

Aritzia - Did you know?

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Chunky Heels

Kgrant added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry