Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 562 in Miscellaneous

September 25, 2016

This is the go to snack in our house! The aroma is excellent while popping, the oil in the bag does not leave an after taste, very small percentage of the popcorn seeds do not pop.

July 21, 2016

So I had a few people try this out (my grandma, myself and my dad.) For me, it tasted good but I am partial I love a lot of butter. For my grandma, it was too much butter. For my dad, he was eating it but he does prefer another kind. I have wisdom teeth extraction sites (2 months old) and leftover braces- and I was safe eating these to give you some perspective.

March 15, 2016

Le Popcorn Orville Redenbacher pour micro-ondes est une bonne collation, vite préparée. On met simplement le sac quelques minutes au micro-ondes et on a une collation qui est délicieuse. Le goût de beurre est bien dosé et on peut manger directement du sac.

March 13, 2016

Orville Microwave popcorn is one of my favourite snacks while relaxing and watching movies at home.
    The butter flavour is not the healthiest option but it sure is tasty! I own an assortment of seasonings to
    top it off and make the snack even more savoury and salty! Yummy!

March 13, 2016

Love love it. Its a brand of microwaveable popcorn that quickly becomes a household favourite. And they come in many flavours, so everyone can get something they like.

March 13, 2016

This is probably the best brand of popcorn there is,it is more pricey than other brands but I'm so willing to pay more for yummy snacks .this popcorn is light and fluffy and I like buying the popcorn seasoning to go with it,my favorite is the white cheddar ,it's delicious. I would recommend this to everyone

December 29, 2015

Great taste. Not too greasy or buttery. Right amount of seasoning. Good price.

December 29, 2015

I love the 100 calorie smart pop bags. Great snack without the guilt from my preferred popcorn brand.

December 05, 2015

So easy to make delicious popcorn without any cleanup. Nearly all the kernels pop

December 04, 2015

Orville Redenbacher's microwaveable popcorn is the only microwaveable popcorn I buy. Perfect buttery theater style popcorn each time.Yum!