• OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder
  • OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder

OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder Reviews

Ranked #1344 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Schwarzkopf OSiS Dust It - Mattifying Powder lets you creative styles with powder consistency while providing a lightweight texture and separation. Gives a soft matt effect with natural movements to your hair. Provides light natural style control. This silica powder and film formers provides for a dry light hold. Similiar to the popular Bumble & Bumble powder, Schwarzkopf Dust It Powder has been receiving amazing reviews from magazines and salon professionals around the world. This powder will give that second day look and feel instantly. Feel the difference and get natural looking hair with a cool, matt finish from OSiS Dust It. Will add great volume; works especially great on fine hair! Directions:Sprinkle small amount of powder into your palms and rub together. Rake through dry hair and lift into style for a matt finish and natural touch. (0.35 oz)

October 19, 2016

It's pricey but it works great and you only need a little bit and it also doesn't make your hair go greasy you can just brush a comb through it somewhat and it looks like you just styled it, lasts forever I love it.

September 21, 2016

I started using this after my hair lost its volume and became very thin and flat. I don't like using a lot of product in my hair because at the end of the day, it just feels too heavy and damaging, so powders are my go-to.

Though this is good for adding a bit of texture and hold, I don't find it works as well for my hair as the La Biosthetique powder, which is made specifically for fine hair. This has a stickier texture when applied, so I find it works better as an alternative to hair gel, which often doesn't agree with my hair.

I find that this powder has a tendency to come out too quickly, even when I'm tapping it very gently to get just a small amount out. I think it would be better with a smaller sifter at the top. Likewise, because too much tends to come out at once, it can make my roots look discoloured and sort of white.

Because it's more of a texturizing powder and not a volumizing one, I tend to use this more towards the ends of my hair and use the La Biosthetique to add volume at the roots. I can use the La Biosthetique on its own, but this one needs a bit of help.

Great product to add volume to flat and lifeless hair! Dust It does a good job of adding lift and texture at the root. No real scent to it so it's good for those who are sensitive to smell. All you do is tap it into your roots and massage into scalp. Definitely would recommend, however, if you're looking to save some money, a great alternative is, "got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder". It is also a Schwarzkopf product and contains the same ingredients as the Osis Dust It.

January 15, 2016

This is my favorite product to use when I'm looking for volume and lift that will stay through the day/night !
I usually section my hair sprinkle it through lightly on my part and for an extra hold tease the hair a bit .
This creates great hold and my style stays all day !! :)

September 10, 2015

LOVE IT!! I've never been able to keep that volume everyone looks for in my hair but then my hairdresser recommended that I tried OSiS powder! She tried it on my hair and I loved it instantly! It's very cost effective and it has a long lasting effect. I love how it will also act somewhat as a dry shampoo if your hair's a tad greasy. For anyone who just can't find the effect they want with hairspray, this is the answer!! :)

August 07, 2015

I got this in one of my Luxeboxes. It definitely is mattifying. It kind of makes my hair feel dirty and I don't like that about it. But it does work well.

October 09, 2013

I bought it from a website in China, and not too sure if it was a fake or not, but this product did not work for me that much. I had chunks of powder in the hair in the end.

October 09, 2013

My desert island hair product, I can't live without OSiS Dust It.
It adds ommph to freshly washed hair that lacks grip and pops volume back into day two hair. It adds lift and body without making hair sticky.

October 05, 2012

This product is absolutely amazing and so simple to use! just sprinkle it in your hair work it a bit, and voila! I have been saved on a few bad hair day emergencies with a 30 second fix, because it fits right in your purse you can take it anywhere!

May 13, 2011

Coolest hair product EVER, for short or long styles. For long, get tons of volume, for short, get the care free look without the greasiness of waxes. AMAZING for thin hair. Pricey but lasts long and is so easy to use. Do not over apply as it is VERY effective in small amounts. Check their website for neat tips on how to use this product!