Otterbox Case for IPhone 5c

Otterbox Case for IPhone 5c Reviews

1 review
Ranked #31 out of 143 in Cell Phones

February 28, 2016

I just bought a new phone and spent more than I usually do, so I wanted a good protective case for it.!I had an Otterbox for my last phone, so I decided that's what I wanted.!I looked locally and didn't find anything so I went to Amazon.com. After lots of looking I found what I wanted. It's a beautiful color a pinky-peach. It is a Defender case. It protects the screen, It has drop,dust and scratch protection. It has 3 layers. It also has a screen protector and a belt clip. I highly recommend Otterbox Defender cases for all electronics. They don't cover up important functional buttons like some do. I have full use of all my functions on my phone. I will continue to buy the Otterbox Defender in the future when the time comes to purchase a phone.

Updated On: March 05, 2016

I have to update my review. I am very disappointed in this case. It puts my phone on silent if the plug is left in where the switch is. Also my phone will not stay on wifi when I am at home. I have taken the case off and it seems to be working a lot better. Now I need to find something to protect it. I'm so scared of it dropping.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags