OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals - PAKs Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.

• Convenient, time-saving pak format for a quick, mess-free clean
  • Place 1 pak in the dish cup for maximum cleaning power
  • Available in Lemon Clean scent
  • 26 PAK  (468 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 30, 2016

OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals is a good product. got everything clean with one wash. the good thing about it, is that it does not feel soapy after the wash.

May 26, 2016

Oxi clean is amazing.
I never bothered to buy this stuff, but I had won a prize pack off Facebook and oh my I've fallen in love. It works wonders and honestly I feel this is the best brand out there. It may be a little pricy. Well some of their line is but ultimately oh so work it.
Yes absolutely I reccommend oxi clean to everyone!!

May 25, 2016

A must buy and use before hosting a party and cleaning your glassware it will make it look brand new and shinier than ever before. Can always buy it at a cheaper rate at Walmart or Costco.

May 24, 2016

My favorite dishwaser packs! Dishes is clean, spotless and smell goods. Affordable product. When you start using it you wont go back to your old packs!

May 24, 2016

These work pretty great. My dishes come out very clean even after stuck on food was left on. I prefer to buy the lemony scent it's not overwhelming and leaves a nice fresh scent.

May 22, 2016

I had tried so many products on the market and this is for sure the best one out there it lives up to its claims. I will be buying this product again.

May 21, 2016

This dishwasher #OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals - PAKs leaves all my dishes, glasses, silverware and even baked on pans so sparkling clean the first time. I buy this @WalmartCanada it really is so tough on stuck on food and stains. A must have household product.

May 19, 2016

This product works great really washes the dishes. I found I did not need to pre soak, I threw it in and it didnt leave and left over food particles. It was my first time using this product and I enjoyed it.

May 19, 2016

I tried this product instead of using bleach for my whites, and it worked well overall. It didn't get all of the stains out, but did get most, and they did come out whiter and newer looking again. The price seems a little high, but when you factor in how many loads you get for a container, it's worth it, and I would recommend it for medium stains.

May 18, 2016

I use OxiClean all the time. This new 4x concentrated extreme power crystals works amazingly well on hard to remove stains. I would recommend this to anyone who has men in their household who get greasy and grimey at work or children who spill everything.