oxiclean laundry stain remover Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 272 in Laundry Care

March 26, 2017

#igotitfree This is great product. I had a few white lace things that had turned yellow and I had tried everything but nothing was working. I tried Oxiclean stain remover and they are white again.

March 19, 2017

I received this product for free #gotitfree and happy to say its amazing. My three kids stain their clothing daily and I have yet to find a product that works on the tough grass and sauce stains. The OxiClean stain remover worked and saved me from throwing out some of my daughters shirts/pants, amazing! I used this with the OxiCLean colour shield stain remover which is also amazing! I have already purchased this product and plan on using it as my go to stain remover!

March 15, 2017

I tried this product and loved it!!! Pretty much odorless, which is great! Not only does it work great on stained clothes, but amazing on stained carpet!!!!
    Love oxiclean!!

February 28, 2017

I tried this product thinking this is an awesome product but when I used it I thought it didn't do a good enough job for all the hype over it.I guess it depends on what you wash, Everyone has their own opinion.Try it and make your own opniniob on it.

February 28, 2017

Love my Oxiclean and have 5 right now in my pantry! Will not be without it Has removed some of the worst stains.This is a great product to have on hand.!

June 17, 2015

This product comes in a spray format, blue bottle, yellow spray trigger. My two boys would play in the grass and come home with grass stains ground into their pants. You spray this product on the stain, and anywhere the stain is it foams up a bit and turns white. You do not scrub. Throw the treated clothes in the wash and out in comes, no grass stains. The other think it works amazingly on is blood. So during hunting season, stained outerwear just needs a spray and once again, it foams a bit and you just throw it in the wash. I don't know about other types of stains, but for grass and blood, this actually works 100%. I have been buying it faithfully for years.