OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads

OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 08, 2016

Les cotons sont spécialement fait pour les boutons et les peaux plus grasse. Pour ma part,le produit assèche bien les boutons mais aussi ma peau autour.

November 07, 2016

Ces produits sont super quand on s'en sert rarement ,mais si vous les prenez trop souvent vous risquez de vous brûler la peau et d'assècher votre peau..c'est ce qui m'étais arrivée quand j'étais plus jeune et ma peau est devenue vraiment à vif et très rouge.Simplement faire attention au nombre d'utilisation par semaine et le résultat devrait être bon!

September 21, 2016

I used to use these religiously back in the acne prone teenage phase. I hated the smell and the burn but I do remember that this worked for my skin when I used it regularly.

April 21, 2016

I used to use this back in my teen years when a nasty pimple would show up..and it worked great and fast. The smell is strong as it should be cause its a pretty potent formula and is really drying on the skin but it works and lasts a longtime too

April 06, 2016

This used to be my saving grace in high school and elementary school when puberty hit. This is the only thing that worked for me at getting rid of my pimples. The jar lasts quite a while and it is very simple to use. The product is very strong so be aware and I had to moisturize alot because it would dry my skin out. But it does amazing things.

April 06, 2016

always used these in high school, and they really helped keep acne at bay. Used these morning and night along with the OXY face wash in blue, it just made my face feel clean and never did any damage like making my face dry out or anything. Definitely recommend to everyone no matter the skin type.

March 04, 2016

I remember I swore by these in highscjhool years ago!!!

This got me through puberty years literally

At night used once , wiped face clean after wash with gentle cleanser (at the time cetaphil) and remember acne pads by OXY worked wonders.

Stinged the face, which for me felt it worked, I remember dried out the face, tightened pores. The triple action was te harshest, so I used to change between triple action or sensitive skin.

March 03, 2016

I find these oxy pads really irritate my skin.
My skin becomes hot to touch and very uncomfortable.
It is effective in the sense that it dries out pimples,
but it's not worth the redness and discomfort to me.

March 03, 2016

when I was a teenager this was the only thing that I wanted to use! It was pretty cool seeing all of the dirt that was on your face, but, also it dried out the skin so prevent future breakouts like nothing else!

February 26, 2016

I have used this and found it a little to strong I gave it to my son as he was breaking out and it really worked well although he had some drying issues but it was the first acne product he had ever used