OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads

OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

March 16, 2017

One if my favourites for a good clean face in the summer! These are my go-to heavy duty dirt removal as I worked in fast food (yucky, dirty clogged pores CONSTANTLY) and they saved me from a nasty breakout. Would highly recommend for any lovely lady working in fast food!

March 16, 2017

OXY is a product that I do not use often but every once in a while I will pick it up for myself if I find my face is not clearing up fast enough for my liking with my regular routine. OXY tends to help speed up the process in addition to my regular face routine.

February 28, 2017

My daughter has moderate acne and we have tried everything. We just happened to buy these Oxy Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads and boy are we glad we did. Her face still has acne but it's much better.

January 07, 2017

Ever since I was a teenager I have always trusted Oxy facial products. These wipes help me eliminate and dirt and grime and keep my face fresh and clean!!

December 19, 2016

The Oxy Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads are the best!
    As a woman with PCOS, I breakout in acne every cycle. Using these pads not only dries the acne up fast, it makes them disappear twice as fast as well.
    It may be a bit expensive but worth the money to not have a giant white head on your nose!
    Used best with the daily cleanser lotion.

November 08, 2016

Les cotons sont spécialement fait pour les boutons et les peaux plus grasse. Pour ma part,le produit assèche bien les boutons mais aussi ma peau autour.

November 07, 2016

Ces produits sont super quand on s'en sert rarement ,mais si vous les prenez trop souvent vous risquez de vous brûler la peau et d'assècher votre peau..c'est ce qui m'étais arrivée quand j'étais plus jeune et ma peau est devenue vraiment à vif et très rouge.Simplement faire attention au nombre d'utilisation par semaine et le résultat devrait être bon!

September 21, 2016

I used to use these religiously back in the acne prone teenage phase. I hated the smell and the burn but I do remember that this worked for my skin when I used it regularly.

April 21, 2016

I used to use this back in my teen years when a nasty pimple would show up..and it worked great and fast. The smell is strong as it should be cause its a pretty potent formula and is really drying on the skin but it works and lasts a longtime too

April 06, 2016

This used to be my saving grace in high school and elementary school when puberty hit. This is the only thing that worked for me at getting rid of my pimples. The jar lasts quite a while and it is very simple to use. The product is very strong so be aware and I had to moisturize alot because it would dry my skin out. But it does amazing things.