Pantene Original Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 2237 in Hair Care

August 17, 2016

My family and I have tried many varieties and found this to be the best one. Liked it so much when my grandma ended up living in the hospital and unable to get in a bathtub or shower we brought her ours. She loved it also. Rest her soul as she passed not long after.

February 25, 2016

I have found that I have a love/hate relationship with dry shampoo. I've used a few different kinds, and thought I would be successful with Pantene. Sadly, I was wrong. I cannot even give snaps for the smell because it smells horrible. While it does not leave any residue, it leaves my hair feeling heavy, gritty, and greasy. I've done a few tests with it in hopes that I was either using it too much, too little, or just not giving it enough time to settle. Whether I used it the next day after a wash, or at night before bed, my hair is always flat and greasy. For me, it definitely will not be a no buy in the future. My search continues!

February 17, 2016

It’s quite effective and leaves no residue behind. Leaves the hair with a dry, almost ruff, texture, good for those that are seeking an extra volume.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons