Pantene Pro V Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 971 in Shampoo

Gently cleanses and conditions hair for a healthy shineThis one-step combination Pro-vitamin formula leaves hair shining and classically beautiful. This is where healthy hair begins. This Pro-V 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner:Makes hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tipDetangles and leaves hair manageableLeaves hair healthy looking

January 09, 2017

I love how it makes my hair nice and soft and it smells so nice. And I like how it's not expensive. The bottles are so easy to squeeze the shampoo and conditioner out. And how long it lasts.

December 02, 2016

i hate pantene products, all of them always leave my hair feeling so dry and looking like it's been through the worst day possible, we bought it a couple times because it was onsale and highly regret it

October 06, 2016

I love this stuff, I can feel my hair building strength with each use and it smells so good. It does not leave build up in your hair and leaves hair healthy, shiny, frizz free and smelling great. My husband also loves the shampoo. It adds a little bit of volume as it does not weigh down hair whatsoever. It's about 4.97 a bottle at walmart.

September 23, 2016

With most shampoos I'm able to get away with washing my hair every 3-4 days, sometimes longer if I'm not overly active. With this shampoo by day two the grease has built up noticably and needs to be washed every other day. Will not be buying again after this bottle is up.

September 17, 2016

Good for all types of hair especially the dull ones leaves your hair silky and shiny and gives texture to them.will be using in future and very much satisfied.

September 12, 2016

I used this product for some time, believing in all the hype. My hair started falling out. I tried everything I could think of to remedy this. Nothing worked. I stopped using this shampoo and conditioner and with in a month my hair all most stopped falling out.

June 30, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner is terrible for my hair. It made my hair feel dry and a tangled mess. I could barely get my brush through when it was wet and dry.

March 29, 2016

This shampoo dried my hair right out after only a few washes. My hair is always super healthy and strong but Pantene literally had my hair breaking off. Never had that happen before. It's taken quite a few months to restore my hair back to what it was. Won't ever touch this product again!

March 12, 2016

I've been a long time user of pantene when it comes to shampoo. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and also it is easy to detangle. I love how they have a variety of products for coloured hair , pantene is what saves my hair and i ll nvr switch to another.

February 20, 2016

I know the ingredients in this shampoo aren't really great for your hair, but I love how it makes my hair feel. The conditioner is my go to because my hair feels instantly soft and smooth. For a drugstore it can be a little expensive, but this is one of the brands that when it goes on sale, it's worth stocking up on.
    It's affordable and does the job.

A Walk to Remember dvd