Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo
Good

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #714 out of 938 in Shampoo

Weightless shampoo nourishes and defines for bouncy curls.Pantene Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Shampoo gently cleanses buildup and styling residue from hair, while weightless moisturizing ingredients help nourish dry strands. The replenishing formula balances conditioning so hair is bouncy, not weighed down. The result is long-lasting frizz control and curl definition, even in humid weather.

April 15, 2014

I have mixed reviews about this product.
1. its hard to find in stores, I received a sample so haven't purchased it yet.
2. The scent of the shampoo was okay, no weird smell like some shampoos have had.
3. I found that my air was still somewhat frizzy but it had a nice curl to it. I ended up having to use styling products to help enhance the curl.

April 15, 2014

Great shampoo! I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo keeps my hair from turning frizzy. My only complaint is not many stores carry it.

November 16, 2013

this is the best shampoo ever , does not way down my hair and it feels amazing

May 19, 2012

i have super curly hair and have been using pantene pro-v for curls since i was a kid, and to this day is still the shampoo that i use, i have a 4 year old little girl with super curly hair and it is what i have used on her hair since she was about 16 months old. I love this product and would recommed it to anyone with curly hair

April 15, 2011

A few months ago I received a sample of this shampoo (and the conditioner) from the Pantene website, and was so impressed with it I've been using them both since.

I have long, thick, and slightly curly hair that loves to frizz in various areas, and is very fussy when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is silky and light with a good lather, and it smells great! It's sort of a fruity/floral scent that's not overpowering. Rinsing the shampoo out is easy and I don't feel like there's any residue left on my hair. I follow up with the conditioner from the same line, and it performs as well as the shampoo.

I've not been a big fan of Pantene in the past, but I'm loving how soft and silky this shampoo is leaving my hair feeling. Frizz has definitely not been as much of a problem, and my hair looks smoother and shinier than it has with any other line I've used before.

The price I notice is usually $5 - $6 CAD, and I see it on sale often, so definitely worth buying.

June 30, 2010

I got samples of this and was quite impressed with Pantene Curly Hair series Shampoo and Conditioner. Both smell great and make your hair soft and shiny. I had less frizz and my hair was much easier to style. Next time I will use their styling agents because I love this product so much. It really makes a difference if you have curly hair.

June 23, 2010

I LOVE IT, it really do the job! my hair is dry and curly not every shampoo can make it soft, the smell is great i love it, is fruty-floral,fresh just great and the smell last all day long my hair was smelling fresh, it feels clean and fresh, the consistency is thick, and soft. long-lasting product wich is great for your pennies!!!!