Pantene Pro V Orinial Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

1.5/5

September 24, 2016

I tried this when I didn't have time to wash my hair...so I tried it and it made my hair dry and i had white flakes so I have to wet my hair and do my hair quickly before I was late

September 23, 2016

I love Pantene original dry shampoo, This is a great product for adding volume to limp hair and giving it a fresher appearance. I recently had my hair styled and thinned too much and this product faked my volume and fullness until my hair grew enough to restore its original volume. It doesn't build up on my hair and the scent wasn't overpowering

August 23, 2016

you have to put a little bit of this product and the result is inceredble. I can wait 3 ou 4 days befaure i wash my hair and with this product my hear look clean.

May 28, 2015

Never used a dry shampoo before, so i didnt know what to expect. Didn't seem to do much for my hair, even after application it didn't seem that much fresher. I guess there was more volume, so that's something. But the spraying tip got clogged after about two months, and i'd use it every other week or so. Kinda dissapoiting.

May 28, 2015

The product itself works well, but something always goes wrong. The first time after a couple of uses the powder stopped coming out and all I got was a head full of propellent, which looked worse than the oiliness. The second time the nozzle broke after the first use. I give up on this dry shampoo.

April 09, 2015

I'm trying not to wash my hair everyday but can't stand to look oily. I swear by this. I chose it because the girl at Walmart said it was always selling out. I guess there's a reason it does!

February 08, 2015

So far I have tried both the Klorane and the Tresemme dry shampoo and I would have to say that this dry shampoo fits right between both. It's pretty affordable (I got it on sale for about $4) and has a light, pleasant smell.

I tried this by not washing my hair for a day (I usually wash my hair everyday) and in the evening, I found that my hair still felt pretty fresh (I really hate greasy hair).

July 13, 2014

This dry shampoo doesn't make my hair look oily or powdery, and it really volumizes my hair as well! It is the perfect styling tool, and keeps a hold better than most hairsprays. I use this for multiple purposes when styling, and this product is a must-have beauty essential for effortless style.