Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 08, 2016

I love Pantene products and this shampoo is one of the most amazing product , it's a cream shampoo , it cleans the hair very good after a long hot day and sweating hair , it have the most amazing texture and a wonderful fragrance that lasts so long , it makes my hair so shiney and glowy , and the price is not bad usually they have coupons for a 1,50$ off which is not bad , I love it and will buy it at any price

February 29, 2016

Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Shampoo is a thick, creamy shampoo that cleans very well. It is a high quality shampoo and a little more expensive but wellworth it. It is available at most drug stores as well as at Walmart. Because it is a thick shampoo just make sure you rinse well. The bottle is designed well and easy to grip.

February 15, 2016

Tried this for couple of months now. Didn't like it as the texture of hair after each wash is pretty frizzy and dull. I just like the smell and the price.

February 12, 2016

I love this shampoo. Leaves hair soft, doesn't weigh down hair or leave it oily. Reduces frizz. Smells wonderful! I love the way my hair feels. Pantene is always an old favourite.

February 12, 2016

I love this drugstore shampoo. Leaves hair soft, doesn't weigh down hair or leave it oily. Reduces frizz. Smells wonderful! I love the way my hair feels any time I decide to resort back to using this shampoo. Pantene is always an old favorite.

January 16, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing rend les cheveux doux et brillant il sent bon.

January 12, 2016

I loved this shampoo! It smells great and made my hair less frizzy and not so dry looking.

September 22, 2015

Didn't weigh down hair
Great smelling
Hair felt smooth and silky

June 09, 2015

It does make my hair feel soft but I get dandruff when I used this product.

April 30, 2015

I thought this product was great at first, although after a couple washes I found it dried out my hair and made it even greaser than before. This could just be the type of hair I have so I would still recommend trying it because it is a good price. Before I tried this product I was using a salon brand so I had high expectations from shampoo and this shampoo just didn't meet them. I got this shampoo for free from a company called BzzAgent and it was nice to try something new.