Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 2310 in Hair Care

January 05, 2017

I love the silky feeling after using this product and how much time it saves me in the morning rather than using multiple products (especially a heat protectant and anti-frizz product) you get everything you need in one application. Saves you time and money. Only complaint is that it leaves a sticky residue and i tend to play with my hair throughout the day, so I've definitley noticed it, and it's disappointing, but maybe I'm just using a little too much.

March 04, 2016

CONS: very average
    PROS: smells nice
    This is definitely not an ultimate anything, very average effectiveness. It adds a bit of softness a bit of smoothing but that's about it. I can think of other products for better prices that are significantly more effective.

February 04, 2016

Pantene's BB Cream works well and you don't need a lot of product for your hair. Well priced, goes on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart. Tames the frizzies ans makes hair more manageable.

July 07, 2015

A friend of mine swears by this so I decided to give it a try. It does make my hair feel softer, especially when I apply it while my hair is damp. Also does a good job of taming flyaways, but I'm not sold on its ability to control fizziness or prove shine.
    I use small amounts because my hair is thin, and too much feels like it would weigh it down.

April 30, 2015

Excellent as a leave in conditioner for curly hair. Especially useful in humid climates. Enhances curls and minimizes frizz. Smells great too!

March 10, 2015

This cream smells great and it works fine as an after styling cream to smooth out any minor flyaways but that's about it.
    I didn't find it to be helpful in repairing the damage on my hair, didn't make it any softer and it doesn't protect from heat damage.
    It also squirts out of the bottle with crazy force and goes everywhere when you just press the top lightly.

Sadly, this is a major miss and I don't recommend it at all.

January 11, 2015

I absolutely adore this product! I've always had a difficult time finding something that gets rid of my frizz, doesn't weigh down my hair, and doesn't leave it looking greasy. I received this from a Flare beauty box and I am so glad I did, because it is the greatest thing I've ever used in my hair. You only need a little bit for it to be effective and can use it on dry or damp hair. It's long lasting, smells great, and is crazy effective. A definite hair must have!

January 05, 2015

I wish I was a fan of this serum. I received it in a campaign for bzzagent, and I was so excited to try it out! Unfortunately, all it did was leave my hair a greasy mess. The one plus...it smells really, really good. Sorry folks, I can't give this one more than a "below average" score.

November 13, 2014

I received this item complementary of Bzzagent. I was excited about this product (and the Ultimate 10 line) when I first heard about it. I was hoping it would protect my hair and slightly heal/improve the damages to my hair (which is dry, breakable, and with split ends). Unfortunately, this "BB cream" was not impressive at all. All it does is add a slight shine to my hair and tame frizziness. So in other words, it acts like an average conditioner (with no need to washing it out). Overall, I was highly disappointed.

November 03, 2014

I'll start off by saying I got this item for free through BzzAgent. I ended up with the entire set of Ultimate 10 items.

I decided to give the Crème a shot first, by itself. That way I could judge it by itself, and not with anything additional. It made my hair super shiny, but also felt really heavy on my hair. It made my hair feel greasy the next day, and left my hair feeling cold. It doesn't seem like a product I would use normally. It doesn't do anything too special to my hair and I just don’t like how it feels. With my dislike of the rest of the line, I never tried it with them either.