Pantene Sheer Volume Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 29, 2016

I do like Pantene as a grocery/drugstore brand that is affordable with a little higher quality. I find that the Volume part of this conditioner is that it isn't as heavy so it doesn't weigh your hair down which is good for fine and thin hair. It has the Pro Vitamin B5 and Pantene ingredients which are good for healthy hair.

There is shine and softness as well and it detangles my hair almost instantly.

It smells fantastic too.

September 29, 2016

I have incredibly thick hair that has been colour treated for 10+ years.
This product smells good, but that's about as far as it goes. In order for my hair to feel smooth and silky, I have to use way too much conditioner.

I could give or take this product. The only redeeming quality is that it's a decent price for a bottle of this conditioner.

September 08, 2016

Love the Pantene sheer Volume collection. The shampoo and conditioner pair well. Scent is amazing. I leave it on for a couple minutes before rinsing. Highly recommend this conditioner.

1.5/5

December 23, 2015

Just because of the name and claims, is how I'm basing this. I have very fine, limp hair. This seemed to weigh my hair down, make it more oilier and not even 1% volume added. So because of this I wouldn't recommened it.

June 17, 2015

Similar to my review of the Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo, I wasn't impressed with this product. My hair tends to tangle a lot so conditioner is a must. This conditioner did nothing. If anything I believe I had more tangles then I did prior to putting conditioner in it. It leaves my hair feeling very heavy with zero volume.

May 25, 2015

This conditioner worked really well in my long, wavy/curly highlighted hair. I had no problems detangling and brushing out my hair even though this conditioner is designed to be light. I just wish it smelled just as good as the matching shampoo, but it smells quite nice. My hair felt very soft as I washed out the shampoo and even now as I am touching it. Definitely worth buying.

May 20, 2015

Having lots of very long hair, I have a hard time finding a conditioner that is both effective and rinses out easily. That is until I found Pantene's Sheer Volume Conditioner! It does all of the above and using the shampoo of the same name my hair smells amazing all day.

April 27, 2015

I have very fine hair and this conditioner works great. It didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down at all and at the end of the day my hair didn't feel greasy like some other products leave it. Plus it has a wonderful scent.

January 18, 2015

I usually purchase curl enhancing shampoos and conditioners but the store had run out and this was in its place so I thought, what the heck. MY hair felt so soft and shiny after using it and even when I straightened my hair, I didn't have my regular super flat, boring style. My hubby mentioned how much he loved the smell of it too which was an added bonus as he never comments on this kind of thing.

November 23, 2014

Another win from the Pantene family of products. This conditioner leaves a lovely soft feeling behind without any weighing down of fine hair, and also controls any fly away strands.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag