Parent's Choice Infant Formula Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 13 in Infant Formula

February 22, 2017

We used on occasion both the ready to feed and the powder form of this formula. The ready to feed looked like an Enfamil ready to feed clone, and the powder form looked more like the powder Similac.
    For the ready to feed bottles, what i liked about it was that you could attach a nipple directly on the bottle, so we carried them as emergency feeds in the diaper bag. (Unopened they are ok at room temperature.)
    The powdered formula was a bit more clumpy if you don't get the temperature of the water warm enough (it had a sweet spot at around 40C). It retails for 1/2 price of the brand names and the ingredients are the same.
    Baby didn't mind it much but it processed it a bit slower than others and ended up constipated a bit more frequently while on it.
    We've moved on to other formula now, but i would definitely recommend it as a budget friendly alternative to the more popular brands. The ingredients are more or less the same.

February 13, 2017

I used lower iron for both of my children. My son who is 9 months old right now, is using it. My first born was on enfamil when leaving the hospital, but it was too expensive for us. Parent's Choice is way more cost effective, and has all the same stuff in it as the big brand names.

January 05, 2017

My little one had no problems with this formula! Just as good as the expensive formula, only problem with this that at times it doesn't mix well leaving clumps if formula in the bottle. I will continue to use this until my little is off the bottle.

October 28, 2016

This formula is just as good as the more expensive brands. I have used it a couple of times for my youngest child. The only negative thing I would say about it is if you are using the powder product and are making more then just one bottle. If you make a jug of it the formula powder clumps up. It leaves chunks that you have to break up or wait for them to disolve. other then that it is a great product.

August 02, 2016

I switched to the gentle version of the Parent's Choice formula because it was less expensive. My child did fine with it and I had no problems mixing or storing it. I have heard other parent's complain that it was clumpy but I did not have that problem. My baby liked it and it seemed to fill him fine.

July 12, 2016

Mon petit dernier a adoré cette preparation par contre jai du changer pour du faible en fer mais de là meme marque . Il en à bue jusqu'à cest 9 mois et ensuite ont est passé au lait 3.25

May 09, 2016

I find this formula great. My little one wasnt liking other formulas i was giving and he eats a lot so i found this and decided to give it a go. And he loves it, and mommy loves the price!

March 05, 2016

This the kind I use with both my babies. I was using the Nestle good start. But was told by the Public Health Nurse at this basically the same stuff just $10 cheaper. And I never had a problem with it.

February 24, 2016

We switched to this formula from the very expensive Enfamil Gentlease. I was hesistant at first but did my research and decided to give it a try after reading so many great reviews of this brand. My little one was going through so much formula and it was costing a small fortune, so we made the switch and could not be happier. I get way more formula for my money and it is just as gentle on his little tummy as the much more expensive name brand product!

January 31, 2016

We had so many issues finding the right formula for our daughter. I was hesitant buying this brand but was I ever surprised - it was the 1st formula my daughter took with no issues! I was very glad as it has such a great price!