Parent's Choice Infant Formula Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 13 in Infant Formula

October 28, 2016

This formula is just as good as the more expensive brands. I have used it a couple of times for my youngest child. The only negative thing I would say about it is if you are using the powder product and are making more then just one bottle. If you make a jug of it the formula powder clumps up. It leaves chunks that you have to break up or wait for them to disolve. other then that it is a great product.

August 02, 2016

I switched to the gentle version of the Parent's Choice formula because it was less expensive. My child did fine with it and I had no problems mixing or storing it. I have heard other parent's complain that it was clumpy but I did not have that problem. My baby liked it and it seemed to fill him fine.

July 12, 2016

Mon petit dernier a adoré cette preparation par contre jai du changer pour du faible en fer mais de là meme marque . Il en à bue jusqu'à cest 9 mois et ensuite ont est passé au lait 3.25

May 09, 2016

I find this formula great. My little one wasnt liking other formulas i was giving and he eats a lot so i found this and decided to give it a go. And he loves it, and mommy loves the price!

March 05, 2016

This the kind I use with both my babies. I was using the Nestle good start. But was told by the Public Health Nurse at this basically the same stuff just $10 cheaper. And I never had a problem with it.

February 24, 2016

We switched to this formula from the very expensive Enfamil Gentlease. I was hesistant at first but did my research and decided to give it a try after reading so many great reviews of this brand. My little one was going through so much formula and it was costing a small fortune, so we made the switch and could not be happier. I get way more formula for my money and it is just as gentle on his little tummy as the much more expensive name brand product!

January 31, 2016

We had so many issues finding the right formula for our daughter. I was hesitant buying this brand but was I ever surprised - it was the 1st formula my daughter took with no issues! I was very glad as it has such a great price!

January 14, 2016

My baby spit this up and would not drink it. I won't buy it again even though it is less expensive.

June 07, 2015

we switched from enfamil to parent's choice and i wouldn't look back. My baby absolutely loves this formula. we've now had no issues with spit up and the price for the amount you get you can't go wrong.

January 30, 2015

My second grandson was on this for a few weeks because my daughter doesn't get the WIC program. My grandson was so fussy and cried. He was constantly gassy. She switched to another popular brand and no more being fussy or gassy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products