• Paula Dorf 2 1 For Brows

Paula Dorf 2 1 For Brows Reviews

1 review
Ranked #163 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 17, 2014

I don’t know about you, but I have very unruly eyebrows. Partially because I have never had my brows waxed or trained by a professional. Now, I don’t need a professional, I just need Paula Dorf 2 1 for brows. There’s nothing that I’ve been able to do to tame my crazy eyebrows.

Paula Dorf 2 1 for brows comes in brunette, blonde, red, and neutral. I got brunette as I don’t color my eyebrows. And this this what the finished product looked like.

While I love eye makeup (it’s kind of an obsession), I have never used a product for my eyebrows before. Paula Dorf 2 1 for brows has shown me a new product that I should be using to complete the whole picture for my face.

Use Paula Dorf’s 2 1 for Brows to create perfect looking brows that last all day! With 2 flattering colors 1 light wax = natural-looking brows. This trio creates a perfect color match and fills in any missing hairs or imperfections for brows that last all day.

Seen in the latest issues of In Style, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and Elle and on celebrities including Jessica Simpson, Sandra Bullock, Debra Messing and Reneé Zellweger, Paula’s products are constantly embraced as industry favorites.

Paula Dorf Cosmetics has received a variety of accolades over the years including multiple “Allure Best of Beauty” awards, Self Magazine’s Healthy Beauty Award and the Fashion Group International “Rising Star Entrepreneur of the Year” award in 2006.

For more information about Paula Dorf 2 1 for Brows, visit this link – http://www.pauladorf.com/makeup/eyes/2-1-for-brows/. Use code BROWBRUSH for a free Brow Brush (a $24 value) with any 2 1 for Brows purchase!