PC Supreme Stretchy Fit Diapers
Good

PC Supreme Stretchy Fit Diapers Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 22, 2015

I had purchased these diapers because they were on sale @ the real Canadian superstore & I was shocked at the quality. They were very absorbent and did not leak once!

May 22, 2015

I originally bought these for my daughter to wear at daycare because they were changing diapers so often as part of their routine that I didn't want to be spending so much on Pampers! To my surprise, these diapers worked just as well. They are just as absorbent, and do not irritate my daughters skin.

They hold up well through nap time and even through sleeping through the night. No leaks to date, and price is right and even better when they go on sale! No Sesame Street characters, but didn't make a difference to my 2 year old daughter!

Would definitely recommend people give these a try. Even better is that PC provides a guarantee for your satisfaction, so nothing to lose in trying these!

October 20, 2014

I use these as a "daytime" diaper, they work just as good as pampers and Huggies they just don't have the bright colorful characters on them :)

August 23, 2014

These diapers were my favorite. I would rate these higher than Huggies or Pampers brands. Zero leaks, less bulk, no awful scent or gel beads. Highly recommend.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons