Pedigree Marrobone Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 270 in Pet Products

September 19, 2016

My dog loves these treats the most out of all the treats she's ever tried,, she'll perform all kinds of circus acts for me when she knows she's being given a marrowbone, they are very affordable and come in a nice sized package. I also feel good it is healthy and providing her with some beneficial nutrients

June 10, 2016

I get these for my dog very often, I usually get them at Walmart because they tend to be the cheapest there. My dog seems to like these better than other treats and I like that these seem to break apart easily making them easy for him to chew up.

November 12, 2015

my Charlotte golden retreiver love love this treat
we always buy the big one for her.

September 28, 2015

My dog absolutely loves these dog treats, my dog hasn't had any problems with these treats either and seems perfectly content with them.

June 03, 2015

My fur baby loves these small treats and I only give him a couple every day. I want to make sure he doesn't gain so much weight. He loves them and they are a little pricey. It also helps to remove tartar from their teeth.

March 14, 2015

Please do NOT purchase this for your pup! They have these wierd long fishing line like pieces and if u crack a few open you will see fir yourself its in almost EVERY piece! Upon contacting the company we have been told that these are pig hair and harmless ( im sorry i wouldnt feed pig haires to my children ir my dogs!!! And its actually not good for them if you research it) i have also seen a few of these "hairs" in the dry kibble ... And it was chicken flavor... So why would pig hair be in the chicken food??? There are many other affordable dog food out there please keep your pets safe!

March 04, 2015

Although my dog goes crazy over the taste of these treats, I refuse to purchase another bag. I recently found them to be stuffed with plastic-like coarse bristles. I don't know if they are animal hairs or actual plastic. Either way, they shouldn't be there. After reading other reviews online, it seems I'm not the only one who has come across this problem. Apart from that, they contain sugar as one of their top ingredients, which is why dogs love the flavour so much. Unfortunately, this could cause unnecessary weight gain.