Good

Peg perego primo viaggio 4-35 Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 9 in Car Seats - Infant

July 11, 2016

In my 1st pregnancy, I knew nothing about car seats. I was searching online for car seats and these came up. Honestly, I was sold on the colour red! I read more about it and was even more convinced that this is the perfect car seat for my baby. All those safety features, easy to clean, easy to install and secure my baby onto - what else can I ask for? My son was tiny when he came out but the additional padding and adjustable straps kept him safe and secured.

I bought the same car seat for my 2nd son. I'd highly recommend.

July 10, 2016

the best car seat and stroller for my baby! very comfy fabric, very easy to clean, very easy to install to car and you may also use it without the base (in case the base is with the other/your husband's car)..very stylish too

June 27, 2016

Great, quality car seat that I felt met my high safety expectations, after a different high-end brand let me down (having had recalls regarding their China-made plastic and removal of their anti-rebound bar design in the new bases). I read many safety websites and comparisons regarding this car seat and other competitors', but seeing the actual results of the crash safety tests and the amount of G-Force transferred to the baby (this car seat rated among the best for dispersal of G-Force and impact energy) I felt happy going with it. The fabric looks like it will breath well and I'm impressed by the different inserts and quality of construction. The base is also narrower so it has a better fit if you want to try doing the three-across car seat setup in your truck or car. My husband loves that the seatbelt lockoff is a big panel that easily pushes down instead of those flimsy narrow lockoffs you see on other car seats. I love the European belt routing if you're installing without the base. Honestly, it's everything I've come to expect from a modern car seat.

May 19, 2016

Initially we were going to purchase a different brand of car seat, however I purchased this seat with the stroller from babies r us on clearance.
I couldn't be happier with this car seat. The system is so easy to use, it drops and clicks into the seat base and the stroller and pops out so easily with the pull of a lever. The inserts for newborn, infant and larger are perfect, and so easy to remove when your child outgrows them.
The car seat has a nice look, isn't too heavy and adjusts in an instant with no hassle.
I would highly recommend this to anyone.
The downfall is the expensive price, however it is Italian made and good quality, which would not deter me from purchasing this brand in the future!

January 27, 2016

This is a great car seat. It is comfy, easy to use and install and very safe. It has a very high safety rating - even in side impact crashes. The extra cost of this seat is well worth it.

December 27, 2015

Using it for 4 months for my 3rd child, my 2 other kids also used the infant car seat from the same brand but different model.

It worked great, and light weight.

Only have problem of the chest clip which is not very secured, but the company has sent me another clip to replace the original one which works a lot better.

Their customer support are awesome, I have contacted them via email at night and got their reply on the early next morning. Once I sent them all the information, I got the new replacement via UPS on the next day.