PENATEN Original Medicated Cream for Babies Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

No one spreads the word faster than parents who've found a solution. That's why we constantly receive orders for Penaten Baby Cream from Germany. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. This water-resistant formula simply has no competition. Penaten Cream has been used for decades successfully for the treatment of diaper rash, sunburn, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema, and relieves rash caused by heat and perspiration. Join the legion of fans who depend on this skin-soothing wonder for babies and adults.

June 06, 2016

This cream is wonderful. Multipurpose! We've been using it since the beginning of time it seems. Great for preventing and treating diaper rash and chapped cheeks in the winter. Good for burns too. The original Penaten doesn't have an overpowering smell so perfect for children and adults sensitive to fragrance. Soothing and protective.

June 06, 2016

Amazing baby cream!
When using this cream you don't have to worry about diaper rash. I've used it for 2 years on my 2 girls. And I've never had to worry about it.

February 19, 2016

Received this product at the hospital after having my baby. I noticed my daughter getting a diaper rash, use it ONE time and the rash was gone overnight. Loved the thick and smoothness. Easy to put on and smells great!

February 10, 2016

My favourite diaper cream out there... She never gets rashes as Long as I use this. Everything else sucks compared to this. It also smells really good.

February 07, 2016

I love Penaten Original Medicated Cream I used it on my kids when they were little they used to break out sometimes with irritated skin I would apply Penaten Cream on them and the following morning there skin was all better this is a really excellent cream

September 23, 2015

We love penaten! Use it for every bum change!

August 10, 2015

PENATEN BABY CREME CREAM;

Trusted brand for decades!
For both children / babies and adult use as well.
Great in preventing / treating diaper rash.
Gentle on the skin.

August 07, 2015

This cream is terrible! its so thick, doesn't help diaper rashes at all & its a pain to wipe off.

August 06, 2015

This cream is amazing on a baby bum rash. It literally clears it up instantly. I couldn't live without it for both my kids.

June 10, 2015

Very good product for the baby. I buy it for my baby and the price is good :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products