PENATEN Original Medicated Cream for Babies Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

No one spreads the word faster than parents who've found a solution. That's why we constantly receive orders for Penaten Baby Cream from Germany. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. This water-resistant formula simply has no competition. Penaten Cream has been used for decades successfully for the treatment of diaper rash, sunburn, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema, and relieves rash caused by heat and perspiration. Join the legion of fans who depend on this skin-soothing wonder for babies and adults.

January 06, 2017

I have a 3 year old son who doesn't need this cream anymore, however this cream was a lifesaver when he was a baby.

I tried my best to ensure my son didn't get any baby rashes of any sort, but we all know you cannot stop the inevitable. He went through a few weeks of extreme constipation (sorry if it is too much information) and he started getting redness down there. Of course, he was already going through such a miserable time and the soreness of his skin was not helping! I was recommended this product by a fellow new mom and I loved it! His skin started looking much better after only a few uses. I definitely will be prepared whenever baby number 2 comes.

January 06, 2017

Truly the best diaper cream I have ever used. Almost always clears up any rash in one use and only a small amount is needed. It has a light scent and the packaging is cute.

June 06, 2016

This cream is wonderful. Multipurpose! We've been using it since the beginning of time it seems. Great for preventing and treating diaper rash and chapped cheeks in the winter. Good for burns too. The original Penaten doesn't have an overpowering smell so perfect for children and adults sensitive to fragrance. Soothing and protective.

June 06, 2016

Amazing baby cream!
    When using this cream you don't have to worry about diaper rash. I've used it for 2 years on my 2 girls. And I've never had to worry about it.

February 19, 2016

Received this product at the hospital after having my baby. I noticed my daughter getting a diaper rash, use it ONE time and the rash was gone overnight. Loved the thick and smoothness. Easy to put on and smells great!

February 10, 2016

My favourite diaper cream out there... She never gets rashes as Long as I use this. Everything else sucks compared to this. It also smells really good.

February 07, 2016

I love Penaten Original Medicated Cream I used it on my kids when they were little they used to break out sometimes with irritated skin I would apply Penaten Cream on them and the following morning there skin was all better this is a really excellent cream

September 23, 2015

We love penaten! Use it for every bum change!

August 10, 2015

PENATEN BABY CREME CREAM;

Trusted brand for decades!
    For both children / babies and adult use as well.
    Great in preventing / treating diaper rash.
    Gentle on the skin.

August 07, 2015

This cream is terrible! its so thick, doesn't help diaper rashes at all & its a pain to wipe off.

1stWV has started a new forum topic