Perfekt Lip Perfekt
Good

Perfekt Lip Perfekt Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 107 in Lip Liner

June 26, 2015

I love this! I picked it up in the states at ulta and I'm almost out of mine! It's very moisturizing and just a great quality product.

May 13, 2015

Ok, so yeah, sure I love chubby lip pencils and crayons no great secret there right? But that’s not why I love the Perfekt Lip Perfekt (although it does make me very happy it’s a chubby lip crayon none the less).

Nope the thing I love about this pencil is the shade. It’s such a gorgeously natural brown based shade of pink! Ok, so maybe brown might sounds off…it is a light brownish undertone and a delicious dusky pink shade that’s just perfect. I love MLBB (my lips but better) lip shades and this color just takes things to the perfect level of natural lip color. It gives my lips such a natural, gorgeous pink finish.

The formula has a soft, easy melt-y glide on lips. I find the pencil is very soft and almost melts as it touches lips for an easy slide on lips and a gorgeous shiny look and finish. The texture of the pencil is divine as it not only feels moist and comforting on lips but also provides a very nice shiny look. I don’t get a balminess in the least to this formula, it almost melts as it applies which makes it very emollient feeling! The color is quite pigmented so it doesn’t necessarily enhance your own natural lip color BUT ADDS it’s own natural color to your lips. It has a subtle sweet peppermint taste and fragrance.

Neuven added a new review for