Perrier Lime Carbonated Water

Perrier Lime Carbonated Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 31 in Carbonated Water

September 15, 2016

Yes, to Perrier always! This lime flavour is heavenly. As are the grapefruit and lemon. It's a nice twist on their regular carbonated water. I drink this at work, I buy it for parties and play dates, even my kids Iike it!

September 15, 2016

I often feel like having a carbonated beverage but have tried to eliminate soft drinks from my diet for many reasons. I've always enjoyed Perrier but I have recently discovered the lime flavour and it's amazing. I definitely don't feel like I'm missing out anymore. The slim cans especially are the perfect size.

April 14, 2016

I love this carbonated water, especially when I am craving pop because it satisfies that carbonation craving. this water is not too overpowered by the lime flavor just enough to where you can taste it and the carbonation is just perfect, not too fizzy where it burns your mouth but not flat either ! great tp have around the house.

March 27, 2016

This is a great tasting lime flavoured carbonated water. It doesn't taste artificial at all. It has just the right amount of lime flavour. Great product.

March 10, 2016

Probably my favourite sparkling water. It's lightly flavourd, so that the lime is not very powerful in taste, but the water is quite aromatic. I started buying this water when I was trying to cut back on sodas, but still wanted something fizzy to drink.

March 09, 2016

My all-time favorite sparkling water. I always have this in the fridge. I'm very picky about which drinks I like so even my fiance knows which four drinks to buy me when he goes to the grocery store and this is one of them. The lime flavor doesn't taste artificial like in some sparkling waters. It's very refreshing.

February 16, 2016

Habituellement j'aime l'eau Perrier mais celle à la lime n'est vraiment pas ma préférée, elle est trop amère pour moi. Je préfère de beaucoup celle au citron.

January 15, 2016

This is my go to sparkling water. The subtle lime flavour makes it a great choice when I want something with taste without the heaviness and sugar of a pop. I've also used it mixed with juice, or even in mixed drinks and punches.

October 20, 2015

Perrier Lime Carbonated Water;

Actually good lime taste, sometimes carbonated water with added lime flavour tastes too synthetic, but this lime flavour from Perrier tasted legit, tasted natural, tasted as though fresh lime was squeezed in.

Enjoyed on its own or with another mix.

Great option for those who want a little fruit flavour in carbonated water.

August 11, 2015

Great tasted carbonated water. Like to have this on hand on weekends with visitors.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play