Persil ProClean Power Liquid 2 in 1

Persil ProClean Power Liquid 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 226 in Laundry Care

December 01, 2016

Persil is an unreal detergent! I have a toddler, pets, work with horses and live on a farm with well water and it still takes all my stains out! I have not found any other detergent that compares. The scents are pleasant and leave your clothes fresh without bothering my daughters eczema. I cannot say enough good things about Persil, it is worth its weight in gold!

October 13, 2016

Bought this to try and guess what, it's a good product, really cleans our clothes even stubborn dirts and a long lasting natural smell. Worth to try guys.

October 07, 2016

I never really heard of Persil until they launched here in Canada. I only recently found out that it's a trusted brand in Europe. I like how the world is getting smaller and smaller each day, with products being made available around the globe.

I really liked the clear packaging of Persil. At one glance, you can tell how much detergent you have. As for effectiveness, I liked how well it cleaned our laundry. Clothes came out smelling fresh and clean as well. I find it a bit more expensive than other detergent though, which is a minus for me. Otherwise, I really liked Persil and recommend it.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.