Philips Avent Classic Bottles

Philips Avent Classic Bottles Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 740 in Bottles

January 04, 2016

I had used two different types of bottles but these were my favorite they were easy to clean,the nipples were the perfect size ,resembling the real thing and the size of the bottle was great for feeding time.They are expensive but well worth the price because they are so well made

October 24, 2015

I love these bottles ! they help my baby with his gas and they never leak ! Love these bottles.

October 23, 2015

Love this bottle. It helps with gas and the nipple is very close to a real one which helped the transition from breastfeeding to bottle.. babe had no problems! Love that it comes in glass or plastic and a bunch of different size bottles. It is pretty pricy but we'll worth it I have more then a dozen of them! And easy to clean, store and take on the go!

August 24, 2015

This is hands down the best bottle I have ever used. cant say enough about tis product, effectively helps with gas too...

May 08, 2015

Pricey but worked great for my little guy it helped a lot with his gassiness.

April 15, 2015

I bought these bottles first but my daughter was unable to use them. Unable to get her mouth around the nipple properly. Had to go with a smaller nipple.

March 06, 2015

These are great to use they are expensive but well worth it. easy to use help to prevent gas baby. feels comfortable while feeding.

January 21, 2015

My son loved these bottles. I tried some others but these were the best!

January 12, 2015

These bottles are a bit on the pricey side. My new daughter in law uses these for my 3rd grandson. They seem okay. He's on soy formula, so he doesn't need a lot of air in his tummy. So far, it doesn't seem like they let air in and he seems content.

September 05, 2014

My son loves these bottle. I like that there are 4 flow levels of nipples for the bottles. Very easy to clean. Great quality. Avent makes great products.