Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 84 in Toothbrushes

HX6932/10. UV brush head sanitizer kills up to 99% of bacteria and viruses (E. coli, S. mutans and Herpes simplex). Better plaque removal than a manual toothbrush. 3 modes and 2 routines for a custom clean. Better check-ups guaranteed. No 1 recommended brand by dental professionals. ProResults brush head for deep clean. Facts: More dental professionals worldwide recommend Sonicare than any other sonic toothbrush brand. Proven to remove more plaque than Sonicare Essence and a manual toothbrush. Go Care's 1-minute routine removes significantly more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Whitens Teeth: Deep cleaning removes coffee, tea and tobacco stains. Safe and Gentle: Proven gentle on orthodontics, dental work, veneers, implant material and sensitive teeth. Improves Gum Health: Proven to reduce gingivitis and help prevent gingival bleeding. Cleaner Brush, Better Oral Health: The UV brush head sanitizer helps keep your brush head free of bacteria. Ideal for Travel: Includes compact multi-voltage travel charger and case - for a convenient travel solution.

February 25, 2017

This is a very high quality and well made product. the toothbrush head is still in good condition since i purchased it. it is also the perfect size and a good value compared to others.

October 25, 2016

Super bonne brosse à dents et accessoires pour mon hygiène buccal. Laisse mes dents et ma bouche propre. Je l'utilise à la maison chaque jour. Je la recommande fortement.

October 25, 2016

'Purchased' this for free with all my shoppers optimum points and couldn't be happier! It has really changed my oral health for the better! I am able to get a really good clean every single time! I love how I can sanitize the bristles with the UV light so it makes the brush last longer, this is also especially helpful when I have a cold/flu and want to prevent it's spread! The carrying case makes it super convenient to take when travelling as well!

October 23, 2016

My dentist recommended this rechargeable toothbrush as I have always had a lot of tartar buildup. Not anymore. No more painful dental cleanings. The UV sanitizer also extends the life of the brissels. A little pricey, but well worth it.

June 15, 2016

This is the best toothbrush I have ever owned! It cleans my teeth incredibly well, and in a short amount of time. It indicates when to switch sides. It has a built in timer. And the charger has a built in UV light that disinfects the head of the toothbrush. When I went for my annual cleaning/checkup, the dental hygeinist said She didn't need to do anytbing. They were spotless, that wasn't the case in previous checkups. I'm beyond impressed with this toothbrush. Will repurchase.

June 10, 2016

Yes i agree is not the cheapest thing in the world but if you think that you can save in dental treatment then it is worth the price! I must admit that my teeth never been so clean since i start using this toothbrush. Every time after i brush i feel all around so smooth just like when you do your professionally cleaning. Besides this version has the light to sanitizes your brush every time you use. I highly recommend this product!

January 28, 2016

This is a great toothbrush! It gets my teeth so clean I sometimes forget if I brushed my teeth. The first few times I used it I found it really strange and it almost tickled. But I soon got used to it and I love it. The battery life lasts for a couple of weeks but it doesn't fade so if you forget to charge it (or ignore the warnings - it vibrates and the light flashes orange - for too long) it will just stop, even if it is in mid-brush. It is expensive but well worth it.

January 20, 2016

This toothbrush is amazing!!! Both me and my husband use it and we sanitize each head after each use my gums have been healthier and less bleeding.

August 04, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush! it works really well and isnt very noisy!

January 05, 2015

It is expensive but it does wonders for your teeth and gums. I was having problems with my gums and after using this tooth brush my hygenist asked me what I was doing because my gums looked good. Has a 2-minute timer and 3 cleaning cycles to choose from. My teeth and gums feel good and no more problems.