Phisoderm Acne Prone Skin Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Salicylic acid acne treatment clears up blemishes for a radiant, balanced complexion. Formerly Acne pHisoderm.

August 04, 2015

I have adult acne and very sensitive skin to every thing. I tried the pHisoderm on my face for cleaning at night and was amazed. Used it for 2 months now and cleated my skin and no new break outs. Need just a little,lather under warm water and apply to you face and neck. A little goes a long way.I use the one for oily skin and really works

July 08, 2014

Noticed a difference in my skin within two days (four uses - twice daily)

April 29, 2013

This is a great cleanser if you have VERY, very oily skin. (Especially in the sweaty seasons) But it doesn't do a whole lot for healing, clearing zits and other acne. So I would just recommend using it once or twice weekly to clear up the oil, dirt. But don't expect it to magically clear up break outs as all it does is soak up and dry out your skin.

June 13, 2012

This really didnt do a single thing for me. First off the smell alone was absolutly terrable and my skin felt dry after using it. At least it didnt cost as much as other acne treatments. I only have occasional break outs so luckily I didnt have to use this often.

May 04, 2012

I read alot of positive reviews about this product, so I finally bought it. It didn't do a thing, not even clean my face. While I was rubbing it all over my face, it just didn't feel like it was cleaning any dirt and makeup. When I put toner on afterwards, my cotton pad had turned beige because none of the makeup had come off. Waste of money!

March 27, 2011

I really, really like this product! I used to bounce around a lot when it came to cleansers but when I started using phisoderm I never even thought about switching again. Phisoderm for dry skin keeps my skin really clean and moisturized. Lovee it :)

June 14, 2010

Maybe I'm not giving a fair review because I haven't tried it long enough, but there's a reason for that. It tastes awful!!! I don't mean to taste it, of course, but sometimes the cleanser slips into my mouth while I'm washing and I don't even notice it with other products, but Phisoderm is the worst. It's also incredibly liquid-y and milky, so invariably, it will end up on my lips at some point and I can't get rid of the taste of it. Not worth the trouble for me. However, my skin felt fine and possibly even good.

December 07, 2009

Really clears up skin of acne and keeps skin soft.

August 11, 2008

I love the facial cleanser, I use it as a make-up remover and it's very effective. It leave my skin feeling moisterized and fresh. I usually don't need to apply a moisterizer afterwards. I would definately recommend it

August 07, 2008

pHisoderm Daily Facial Cleanser for normal to dry skin did not cut it for me. Yes, it left my skin soft and clean, but it felt far too moisturized for my liking. I wish the wash had salicylic acid (like the body wash). I wish the wash had some kind of lather. The smell is not lovely or invigorating, but its not offensive either. I plan to keep this product in my shower but I won't be using it for my face. B/c of its moisturizing properties, it has a place as a shave gel/cream!

Neuven added a new review for