Phisoderm PH Up for Oily Skin
Good

Phisoderm PH Up for Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

January 13, 2016

I first bought this product because I have incredibly oily skin and no other products were helping. I was looking for a product that would not dry out my skin, and as a result, cause more acne. Phisoderm offers an acne control product too, but I found that this product was integral stopping my acne. Although I suffer from hormonal acne, this cleanser treats it gently and it becomes less inflamed than if I use other facial cleansers. I use this as a light cleanser in the morning with a toner, and my skin does not begin to feel or look oily until much later in the day. This product does not foam, but is creamy and your face feels fantastic after washing. Though it may seem pricey, I bought my first and only bottle two years ago, and I'm just running out now. I definitely recommend it to anyone with very oily skin!

June 23, 2015

I was looking for a cleanser that would keep my skin from getting super oily during the day and this seems to be it. It's a cream cleanser that doesn't lather, but definitely removes oil and makeup. It balances your PH levels in your skin to prevent it from being too dry or too oily. It's made such a big difference already, my makeup lasts passed lunch time now instead of sliding off after a couple hours. I would highly recommend this to anyone with really oily skin.