Physician's Formula Plump Potion Lipstick

Physician's Formula Plump Potion Lipstick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #72 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Plump Potion Needle-Free Plumping LipstickDescription * Unique, high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients instantly transforms lip's appearance, contour, size and color without painful injections. * Richly-pigmented formula delivers long-lasting high-color impact and shine. * Lips look and feel fuller, smoother, sexier! Instant Results in 60 Seconds. Instant Plumping Effect. Instant Shaping & Contouring. Instant Hydrating & Smoothing.

July 29, 2010

I was excited when I found the Physician's Formula Plump Potion lipstick. I wanted to try the lip gloss, but didn't because the review's said it was too sticky. I bought it in Pink Rose Potion. The packaging is good, and I like the container. The shade itself is really nice, and though it tingles, I haven't seen a difference in the size of my lips when I put it on. So considering the price, a nice colour isn't worth it, I'm sure I can find the shade in another brand. Definitely won't be purchasing this again.

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

7 UP Soda

SGordon added a new review for
Comet with Bleach