Physician's Formula Plump Potion Lipstick
Good

Physician's Formula Plump Potion Lipstick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #72 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Plump Potion Needle-Free Plumping LipstickDescription * Unique, high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients instantly transforms lip's appearance, contour, size and color without painful injections. * Richly-pigmented formula delivers long-lasting high-color impact and shine. * Lips look and feel fuller, smoother, sexier! Instant Results in 60 Seconds. Instant Plumping Effect. Instant Shaping & Contouring. Instant Hydrating & Smoothing.

July 29, 2010

I was excited when I found the Physician's Formula Plump Potion lipstick. I wanted to try the lip gloss, but didn't because the review's said it was too sticky. I bought it in Pink Rose Potion. The packaging is good, and I like the container. The shade itself is really nice, and though it tingles, I haven't seen a difference in the size of my lips when I put it on. So considering the price, a nice colour isn't worth it, I'm sure I can find the shade in another brand. Definitely won't be purchasing this again.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender