Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 776 in Mascara

August 24, 2016

I got this on sale so it was a fantastic price! It stayed on well and definitely defined my lashes (fuller, longer etc.), I accidentally slept with it and it stayed on nicely. The only issue I've had is the extension part fly everywhere even when I try to pull the wand gently.

May 04, 2016

This product is a disappointment to me. I have sensitive eyes. I used this product carefully and still managed to get some black fibers into my eyes, which hurts like hell, but also everywhere on my cheeks. It's messy and the final look doesnt make it worth the hassle. Wont even finish my tube.

April 09, 2016

Love this kit! The packaging makes it seem much more difficult to use than it is in reality. One coat of the mascara, one coat of fibers and another coat of mascara and you have gorgeous long lashes. I shake off excess fibers from the brush over the sink before applying to avoid getting them in my eyes. I love the look it gives me and you can put more fibers for an even more glam effect!

March 24, 2016

I love the idea of instant lash extensions. I have sparse, short lashes and need some oomph. The first couple of times I used this kit I was happy with the results. The applicator wand took some getting used too because it has a weird shape. It is like a regular wand but fat at the end. You apply the mascara, then brush on the extension fibres from a second tube, then seal with more mascara. The extension fibres are like tiny bits of fuzz that stick to your lashes. When you apply the second coat of mascara the fibres extend and thicken the appearance of your lashes. It didn't clump too much which was nice but don't expect seperated long, full lashes. And DO NOT get the fibres in your eye, ouch! I wear contacts which made it worse. Apply the fibres with your eye closed to avoid this misery. After using this product for 3 weeks the mascara has dried up significantly which is the main reason for my low rating. I seem to be running out already and only applied it once a day for most days and took weekends off. Disappointing product.

February 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, and it really does work great. The price is reasonable, and the quality is good... But the tiny little fibers kept getting in my eyes, all day. I tried the product every day for a week, and by the time I get home from work my eyes are all red and sore, my makeup is all ruined from my eyes watering all day from the fibers getting in my eyes. I tried sealing them in with other mascaras, and clear mascara, nothing helped :/ Maybe my eyes are just sensitive, idk.

January 28, 2016

When I applied on the lash fibers, it went everywhere on my face and eyes which irratated my eyes. The container is small so it doesn't scrape off the extras. The mascara is dark but goes on clumpy with the fibers. It did made my lashes look long but it look like a clumpy mess.

August 04, 2015

I have looked and tryed so many mascaras to try to get the right full and long fluttering lashes that I've always envied and always been so mad when I'd see something that says get the full long lashes u always wanted but end up with clumpy flakes lashes!!! I don't want the hassle of doing fake lashes so when I say this product I was intrigued it seemed crazy at first that a new fiber could stretch your lashes and build up to how long and thick you like them instead of acually doin fake lashes. The price was a little too expensive but we'll worth it because I was shocked when I did the first and second steps because my lashes were immediately longer and thicker plus the more I added the longer they got!!! Now the test was to see how long they would stay that way and I was impressed they stayed that way till I took my makeup off! I'm so happy they made this new lash fiber because now I can make my lashes how I want them even though it may add a extra 5 minutes to your beauty routine it's very worth it and you don't have to deal with applying false lashes and big clumps and flakes because with thus your in control!

July 18, 2015

I didn't know what to think of this when I bought it, I tried it and it absolutely does what it says it's gonna do. My lashes went from thin to absolutely gorgeously thick and luscious in a matter of minutes. Awesome product. Physicians formula is my favourite go to products.

June 08, 2015

This mascara with lengthening extensions is a very good product, one you manage to figure out the best way for you to use it.
I find it takes a little practice to get it right, but when you do, it's worth the effort.
This is NOT a product for anyone who wears contact lenses.
I find it best to do one eye at a time. It takes me about 5-8 minutes to fully apply the product to get my desired result.
Make sure you cover every little fiber or they will get in your eyes and make you crazy.
If you are patient, this is a fun mascara for very dramatic looks.