Playtex Ventaire ADVANCED Crystal Clear BPA Free Wide Bottles 9 oz - 3 Pack Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 741 in Bottles

The Playtex VentAire Advanced Crystal Clear Standard bottle system is 100% BPA and phthalate free. It is clinically shown to reduce gas, colic and spit up. Also, the angled shape helps minimize ear infections. Crystal Clear has the added benefit of being a perfectly clear premium shatter proof bottle. Also available in Standard bottles.

September 22, 2016

I bought these bottles for my son. The price was reasonable. I bought them as a set. I found the curve in the bottle used to block air because a hassle to
    Clean. Milk would hide in the bend. The nipples would leak.. And the worst part.. The blue lining part in the bottom of the bottle eventually over time lost its size and didn't fit on the bottom of the bottle. These bottles leaked big time!

1.5/5

August 22, 2016

I loved these bottles when I first started using bottles with my little one; however, after short use (even with proper washing and following directions) they leak horribly from the bottom. I have attempted everything to prevent leaking. I do not heat the milk in the bottle, and I wash them as directed.

I will not be purchasing this or any playtex products again and would NOT recommend!

May 08, 2015

Best bottles ever! The only ones that didn't give both my kids gas. The only ones that completely come apart to clean properly. The only that I've found to bridge the gap between breast feeding and bottle feeding. My daughter couldn't /wouldn't breast feed until couple weeks after using this system exclusively. Plus I love all the nipple variations, slow, medium, fast, extra fast. Great for every stage. Love it, love it, love it!

p.s. wide ones are easier to clean than the narrow.