Playtex VentAire Advanced Standard Bottles 9-Ounce, 3 Pack (Colors Vary) Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 740 in Bottles

August 18, 2016

I won't use these bottles again, I bought them years ago when I had my son and they claim to prevent gas, but I think it actually gave him more gas.. not only that, but you have SO many parts that you need to clean . You're much better off saving your money and just grabbing the basic Gerber bottles.

August 18, 2016

It's ok.The only thing I don't like about the Playtex Ventaire bottles is that while it's easy to clean,the part that attaches to the bottom of the bottles has tiny holes in it so water/milk leaks even if the cover is on tightly.Easy to wash and clean.If they made the Playtex Ventaire bottles without tiny holes on the bottom cover I would buy it.

August 13, 2014

I love these bottles they came highly recommended by a friend they are all I use for my daughter I love that they came with slow nipples and fast nipples great for transitioning as they get older, never had any colic or gas with my daughter definitely will use again for future kids

July 18, 2014

I started out with a few different types of bottles for my daughter when she was born as I wasn't sure what she would take to. I started with 2 others then tried the Playtex VentAire and we had a winner. My daughter was colicy as well and these bottles worked great at reducing the amount of air she took in which is great with a colicy baby.

June 15, 2014

Used these bottles with both my sons, both because of issues with gas, I believe they help.

August 12, 2013

I have used these bottles since my son was born and would never use any other kind. By far the best bottles. They have tiny holes on the bottom of the bottles that help with gas and colic.