Polysporin Blister Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 164 in Foot Care

POLYSPORIN® blister treatment can help prevent further progression of the blister as the cushioning layer forms a barrier against friction. The Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The POLYSPORIN® blister treatment acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to:

• Relieve blister pain immediately
  • Protect and cushion against rubbing
  • Offer fast wound healing
Directions for use: Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils. Remove the bottom unprinted paper, and avoid touching the adhesive side. Apply cushion firmly over blister, and smooth edges down well. Leave in place until it starts to detach (note: may stay in place for several days). To remove cushion: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.

December 07, 2016

I have a confession: I don't just use these in blisters!
Yes, they're amazing for that, but ANYWHERE there was friction on my foot or toes, I used them.
The adhesive is strong and they're super flexible, making them perfect for wrapping around toes (rubbed raw in cute shoes), to preventing the top of my food from getting rubbed by 'not yet broken in' heels.
Seriously, worth it!

December 06, 2016

Polysporin Blister Treatment saved the day on our 6 week backpacking trip across Europe. My shoes were killing me and we had fortunately packed this, just in case! It is a little greasy, so wear socks, put on at night (otherwise you are slipping in your shoes all day). It really works, takes a week or so, but worth the wait.

December 06, 2016

i love this so much, every time i break in new shoes i either forget socks or to put bandaids on my ankles, so i run and pick some of these up and it brings so much relief to the blister

November 30, 2016

Thank God I brought a pack of this stuff on my last trip to Disney. After days of walking around the feet really paid the price and I got heel and ankle blisters. At night I put on this treatment and it helped me get through everyday without my skin shredding and bleeding all over the place.

November 28, 2016

These are amazing I keep them in my purse for emergencies..it helps make the blister not so sore so you can walk without pain and heals it
..I'm so happy that I found these and best part is they sell them at dollar store here for only 3 dollars!! I always know when I buy anything polysporin that it will be a great quality product well worth my money And will work... Have not been disappointed by their products yet . deffinitely reccomend these!!!!

October 19, 2016

Not only do I use this to put on blisters after they've formed, but I used them as a preventative measure when I know a particular pair of shoes are going to cause some damage. I love how these protect the skin without being irritating or itchy. They stay in place all day without moving, I only wish they were easier to take off when I am done with them.

September 30, 2016

These are absolutely amazing for blistered feet!!! The blister treatment patches come in various sizes depending on the package you purchase. I bought the ones for heels and they are super! I had to wear heels that weren't broken in and I got a massive blister, I put one of these on and it was so incredibly cushiony, I kept it on even when I took a shower and it still stayed on!! It healed my blisters beautifully and provided protective cushioning during wear. I was able to continue wearing heels with no pain. It's definitely a must buy.

August 11, 2016

I got this product on sale, I was waiting for a chance to use it. I got a blister on the side of my foot so I thought I would give it a chance. I was impressed that it actually works. I was iffy on this product doubting it would do anything but when it was time to take it off my blister was healing. Definitely a go to product.

March 16, 2016

I competed in a beauty pageant and I never worned heels before that 10 days of pure suffering. My feet were swelling and bleeding. I have so many blisters I didn't know what to do. I had few of these treatment and they helped a lot ! I was putting them under a band-aid so they wouldn't come off because of my heels. They protected my blisters and I was able to survive the heels adventure. I am now carrying a pack all the time with me.

March 16, 2016

My kids love these especially when they get blisters from their skates and have to play hockey. They provide comfort when the blister is still there when they lace up again!