Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 510 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

March 27, 2017

Works well as long as you can get it in position on the first try. I found that as long as you dont allow any of it to touch the inside of your lip it stays on fairly well.

March 23, 2017

I Have 2 kids so i use polysporin quite often! This product is very efficient! Works fast doesn't burn no smell!! Highly recommend this product! Every parent should have one in there medicine cabinet!

March 17, 2017

OK, I gotta say that while the healing tag is pretty far fetched, the hiding aspect is the bomb.com. There was no healing going on, if anything it was as if I just let it heal on it's own. But, using this as a cover up option is brill! Lasted all day too, that is pretty exciting stuff.

March 15, 2017

I didn't find these very useful, they hide the cold sore more then heal it. I found that they did not stick well and kept falling off. The where a little pricy too.

March 13, 2017

I get cold sores a few times a year, and it usually lasts close to 2 weeks. I tried this product (as recommended by my mom) and the cold sore was gone within one week! It can be a little pricey but no more expensive than other cold sore products out there. Definitely a must have in my household!

March 11, 2017

I have tried these patches a few times and saw amazing results in no time. I really enjoy the fact that the patch also prevents from involuntarily share your cold sore. However if the patch get humide it won't stay on very long and you don't want to waist a patch since they are a little expensive.

March 09, 2017

This is my go-to when I can't find Abreeva. It works well and keep the cold sore protected from open air so it heals better but not faster. It does allow for better movement though, without getting the area wet.

March 04, 2017

There is nothing more unsightly than a cold sore , I think the cold sore healing patch by polysporin is the best thing since sliced bread. you have to get your lips as dry as possible for the patch to stick but it does heal your lip in record time and almost makes it invisible.

March 03, 2017

This product exceeded my expectations. I was thrilled and amazed at how quickly my cold sore cleared up when using Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch. I recommend this to everyone that I speak with.

March 01, 2017

Unfortunately I have been cursed with the occasional cold sore during times of stress since I was a child. Over the counter products never really worked to conceal the sore. Until these magic little stickers came into my life. They fit snugly and when blended with make up you can barely see the edges.