Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 475 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

November 30, 2016

Great product. They cover up cold sores really well. Slightly expensive but a great way to help hide the often noticable cold sore on your face. They are also medicated to help heal the sore all together.

November 28, 2016

hard to put on I wasted a few figuring it out They did cover the cold sore so that it was a little less noticeable but not as well as the commercial showed All in all it wasnt a bad product and I would buy it again.

November 21, 2016

This definitly does the job! I love how well and how fast it actually does work. I really prefer this brand to others. I highly recommend this 100%....

November 09, 2016

My doctor says there is no cure for cold sores... my Mom has lots of home remedies (apple cider vinegar, toothpaste, tea tree oil) - in the end Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch worked a bit better than all the home cures. It was slow acting. I am impatient and needed the cold sore gone asap - which will never happen apparently! Anyways, it does not claim to cure it claims to heal and it did help alleviate the pain. I still have a light scar, so not sure if that will eventually go away or not. It's been six weeks now. If nothing else Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch made me feel like I was trying something instead of walking around with an ugly cold sore.

November 09, 2016

Work with public and had a cold sore. Pharmacy suggested I use the coldsore patch.
was a little leary but I needed to get rid of the sore.
felt tingle shortly after I applied it...felt it working.
was impressed..after 2 patches the sore shrank quickly.
Covered the ugliness well and was hardly noticeable.
I would , and did , recommend this patch

November 07, 2016

I have tried these patches a few times and saw amazing results in no time. I really enjoy the fact that the patch also prevents from involuntarily share your cold sore. However if the patch get humide it won't stay on very long and you don't want to waist a patch since they are a little expensive.

October 31, 2016

I use Polysporin Cold Sore Healing patches whenever I get a cold sore. They not only cover the cold sore but they stop the itching. The cold sore doesn't spread and heals quicker. I always have it on hand.

October 16, 2016

J'utilise du polysporin frequemment à la maison et lors de mes nombreux voyages à l'étranger. Je crois que ce produit doit faire partie de tous les sacs à main.

October 13, 2016

I always use these when I get a cold sore and it looks horrific. the trick is to apply makeup and lipliner around it and it is very visible. it helps it heal faster than just leaving it be and takes away the itch and helps it not to spread. It is very effective and hides all evidence of a cold sore. i have a few on hand still along with some abreva so I am well equipped for my next break out.

September 21, 2016

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch is just magic to me.. I put it on so easily and was amazed how it got rid of my cold sore. You can hardly even notice you have it on. There is no pain or itchiness either.. Love it