Polysporin Complete

Polysporin Complete Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 487 in Remedies

October 11, 2016

Definitely a staple in our medicine cabinet. Our whole family uses it because of its effectiveness! From cuts to burns to scraps Polysporin always does the trick for quick healing.

September 16, 2016

I love this polysporin, the added antibiotics makes me feel like it helps heal cuts that much faster. Goes on easily and no smell. Great product for adults and kids alike.

July 12, 2016

Love this product great for so many things.it's multi purpose helped heal up scraps, cuts, bug bites, a tiny burn all in my family. Will purchase again.

July 12, 2016

I've used polysporin many times over the years. It dies a great job at keeping my cuts from getting infected. It cuts down on healing time and makes it hurt less. I'd recommend to anyone.

July 12, 2016

Love Polysporin! I use it on all kinds of cuts and it helps to heal it so much faster. Hubby got a huge gash in his leg a month or so ago and we used polysporin. Made a huge difference in healing time as well as keeping the scab moisturized so it wasn't peeling at the sides and making you want to pick at it.

July 12, 2016

Great product. Use on all my kids scraps with peace of mind to know they are protected. The great thing is that there is no sting or pain so I can use on my children without any complaint from them.

January 14, 2016

"Put some Polysporin on it". With three kids, this is a 'gotta have'.

January 09, 2016

This is the best product for burns its fast acting, blends in really well ,I always have this in my house, its very soothing

August 24, 2015

I think Polysporin is the best healing cream on the market. I have had it heal a small cut in one day. We always have some on hand.

July 17, 2015

This is my go to product for any type of boo boo the comes up!