Polysporin Pink Eye- Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 475 in Remedies

March 16, 2016

I was seriously disappointed in this product. I bought it after my kid caught pink eye at school. It did NOT work. Not at all. I took my daughter in to the family doctor and explained that I had bought this stuff and she told me to never, ever buy it since it is so ineffective. She said it's such a waste of money and I can vouch for that. The drops she gave my daughter worked in 12 hours, so I guess I have my proof right there.

March 14, 2016

Not a product you want to have to buy, but it works! Since my kids entered into the daycare system I make sure i keep one of these at home handy just in case (not that we have had it often) We have had pink eye go through the house a couple of times & its something if caught early enough it saves a lot of time & headache!!! I love the fact that this is just as effective as something the doctor would give the kids so it saves having to run out to get & fill a prescription. If there are any possible pink eye symptoms showing as precaution I give the kids a drop to fight it before it starts. With 3 young kids I believe its saved us a lot of breakouts - a must have in the medicine cabinet!

February 22, 2016

I got a pink eye infection a couple of month ago and bought this right away. It did make a difference, and reduced the severity of the symptoms. I still had to go and get a prescription one for my eye,

February 22, 2016

Recently I have gotten an eye infection in my eyes, my doctor suggested this product and it has greatly reduced the redness in my eyes. It instantly soothes my eyes.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic